Silver Fern Visa 2011 only.

Old Jun 29th 2011, 2:16 pm
Premium Member

armandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nice
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Originally Posted by FriendForEver

Approved Today.
Congrats mate!

armandra!
Old Jun 30th 2011, 12:21 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

and congrats from me too Friendsforever.
Old Jun 30th 2011, 5:25 am
Just Joined

grape is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to those who has their SF Visa approved

Next step packing up, when are you planning to moved to NZ?

All the best!!!

Old Jun 30th 2011, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Altor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to all

Yay! My visa has been approved! I have until March 30th 2012 to get there... which is odd, I thought it was 6 months from the date of approval.

Documents Sent: 22nd June 2011
Approval Received: 30th June 2011
Expiry Date: 30th March 2012

Hopefully I get my passport back soon!
Old Jun 30th 2011, 10:50 am
Just Joined

snaily75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Altor
Yay! My visa has been approved! I have until March 30th 2012 to get there... which is odd, I thought it was 6 months from the date of approval.

Documents Sent: 22nd June 2011
Approval Received: 30th June 2011
Expiry Date: 30th March 2012

Hopefully I get my passport back soon!

woohoo! Well done - mind you that is weird about the end date?? I wonder if anyone else has had the same thing? Do you mind saying which branch you sent to ?

TA x
Old Jun 30th 2011, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Altor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to allAltor is a name known to all

Originally Posted by snaily75
woohoo! Well done - mind you that is weird about the end date?? I wonder if anyone else has had the same thing? Do you mind saying which branch you sent to ?

TA x
It was the New Delhi branch in India. My extended date could possibly be because I was a returning resident until '98. I don't know for sure though.
Old Jun 30th 2011, 2:40 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh! Congratulations to everyone who got approved! well done!
Old Jul 1st 2011, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you all mates.

Can someone advise what is the best way and time to hunt IT job.
Old Jul 1st 2011, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

So I got an email from my Case Officer today saying my passport has been dispatched and I should receive it tomorrow. I asked her about why the expiry date said March 30th 2012 when it should say 30th December 2011. She said:

Whilst your visa is valid for 9 months i.e. 30th March 2012 for stay in New Zealand from the date of first entry however you need to make your first entry to New Zealand within 6 months i.e. 30 December 2011.
Which made no sense to me, so I asked again and this time she said:

We need to rectify the label at our end I shall get that initiated.
Then I got another email saying my passport was recalled so that they could rectify my visa label. I should get it early next week.

So that solves the mystery behind the extra three months!
Old Jul 1st 2011, 6:23 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Altor

So that solves the mystery behind the extra three months!
Oh no! Maybe you shouldn't have asked!

I still haven't heard anything yet...I'm starting to get cramp in my fingers they've be crossed for so long.
Old Jul 1st 2011, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by grape
Congratulations to those who has their SF Visa approved

Next step packing up, when are you planning to moved to NZ?

All the best!!!

Hey grape - have you got your visa through too? Seems a lifetime ago that you started this whole thread!
Old Jul 1st 2011, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

arsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nice

Dear Guys & Girls (if any ),

Congrats & best of Luck who got their visa approved.

I am also one of the applicants of this visa. I am about to finish my documentation soon i.e in next week (God willing). Only Medical result & PC are to come. I pray I get clearance (God willing) in medical exams. PC will be ready in a day or two.

I just want to confirm are these the list of final documents to be sent to my concerned branch i.e. Dubai.

1) Passport (Do I need to send the copy of all the pages too?)
2) Police Certificate (Original)
3) Medical Certificate (Original)
4) My Bachelor's Certificate & Transcript (Copies)
5) My IQA result (Copy)
5) My IELTS TRF (Copy)
6) Bank Statement (For how much duration I need to show the bank statement or will this be for current month?)

Please tell what I mentioned above about copies & originals against each, are these like this? If I need copy for any or vice versa, please correct me. Secondly, should copies be certified/notarized?
I appreciate if someone answer quickly.
Thanks

Regards,
Arsi
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by arsalan
Dear Guys & Girls (if any ),

Congrats & best of Luck who got their visa approved.

I am also one of the applicants of this visa. I am about to finish my documentation soon i.e in next week (God willing). Only Medical result & PC are to come. I pray I get clearance (God willing) in medical exams. PC will be ready in a day or two.

I just want to confirm are these the list of final documents to be sent to my concerned branch i.e. Dubai.

1) Passport (Do I need to send the copy of all the pages too?)
2) Police Certificate (Original)
3) Medical Certificate (Original)
4) My Bachelor's Certificate & Transcript (Copies)
5) My IQA result (Copy)
5) My IELTS TRF (Copy)
6) Bank Statement (For how much duration I need to show the bank statement or will this be for current month?)

Please tell what I mentioned above about copies & originals against each, are these like this? If I need copy for any or vice versa, please correct me. Secondly, should copies be certified/notarized?
I appreciate if someone answer quickly.
Thanks

Regards,
Arsi
Hi Arsalan,

Passport is required in original if your local law do not allow you sending original passport then you can send copy of your passport (All Pages Notarized).

I did the same, I have been approved but Visa issuance is still pending. My Case officer asked for advised how will you receive your visa and i wrote that if possible issue me visa through Consulate General in my country but no reply received yet.

I send all other documents in original i.e.

PC
Medical Report
All Education Documents
IELTS TRF
IQA Report
Bank Statment (3 Months showing closing balance about 5000 NZ$)
Copy of Credit Card (Both Sides) and Passport information page of Card Holder for courier return fee. (As mentioned in their Site at Dubai Branch)

Good Luck
Old Jul 2nd 2011, 11:40 am
Just Joined

amsingh is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys i sent my documents two days before....(no change in status yet) and i just realised that i might have done a idiotic thing....

my BSc degree (from India) is been exempted from NZQA or IQA and have level 7 and so is my masters degree (from UK ) with atleast level 8.

BUT i missed the note below that if masters is gained after bachelor from other country must get NZQA for masters degree.

I think I already meet the criteria with my Bachelor so was thinking to write a letter and explain what happened to INZ. I think i would say that i claim my points on my BSc and masters degree is just for reference.

would doing this be okay???

any advise guys Please !!!!!!
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

arsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nice

Originally Posted by FriendForEver
Hi Arsalan,

Passport is required in original if your local law do not allow you sending original passport then you can send copy of your passport (All Pages Notarized).

I did the same, I have been approved but Visa issuance is still pending. My Case officer asked for advised how will you receive your visa and i wrote that if possible issue me visa through Consulate General in my country but no reply received yet.

I send all other documents in original i.e.

PC
Medical Report
All Education Documents
IELTS TRF
IQA Report
Bank Statment (3 Months showing closing balance about 5000 NZ$)
Copy of Credit Card (Both Sides) and Passport information page of Card Holder for courier return fee. (As mentioned in their Site at Dubai Branch)

Good Luck
AoA FEF,

Thanks for the reply.
You are right regarding the original passport thing. Its against the law to send passport out of the country in case of some. I asked one of the registered NZ advisers about this & they said that in such case visa will be issued on your original passport from the nearest country like Dubai, Thailand or London as there will be no fee for stamping visa on your passport from these countries. But if there is embassy/consulate in your own country, you can ask them to send my visa to them & have it stamped from there. Maybe there will be some nominal fee too for it.
Aaaah! I see now that you are from Pakistan. Same brother!

Keep me posted...
& Best of luck!
Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.