Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Toon Army / EPL thread

The Toon Army / EPL thread

Old Apr 22nd 2012, 9:50 pm
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Toon Army / EPL thread

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
I think Keagan is available.
Can't believe your spelling!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2012, 9:54 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr Weeze
Can't believe your spelling!!!
Bugger. You're right, nor can I. Of course I was referring to the Aussie soccer whiz, Keagan Kang.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keagan_Kang

Honest.
Old Apr 23rd 2012, 12:28 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Now it's not at all like me to post a link to the Daily Mail, but I thought this was a good question....

"Is this the best pass SJP has ever seen?"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ns-League.html

Scroll past the text to the graphic of Cabaye's inch perfect, perfectly weighted, defense annihilating pass to Cisse for the second goal.

Sheer poetry in motion.

Last edited by Novocastrian; Apr 23rd 2012 at 12:31 am.
Old Apr 24th 2012, 8:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

<EDIT> THIS POST CONCERNS THE C-L SEMI. DONT OPEN THE SPOILER IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW YET<EDIT>
Spoiler:
kin hell Chelsea in the final. Second half with 10 men and Torres scores.
What a great performance by them. Who and where did they play oh yeah that certain spanish team that owned Utd in the last 2 finals.
Will a London club actually win this cup?
Messi finally misses a penalty, Terry being a twat but was a very harsh decision IMHO.

Last edited by iaink; Apr 24th 2012 at 8:50 pm. Reason: Some people might not want to know that right now:(
Old Apr 25th 2012, 1:00 am
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
<EDIT> THIS POST CONCERNS THE C-L SEMI. DONT OPEN THE SPOILER IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW YET<EDIT>
Spoiler:
kin hell Chelsea in the final. Second half with 10 men and Torres scores.
What a great performance by them. Who and where did they play oh yeah that certain spanish team that owned Utd in the last 2 finals.
Will a London club actually win this cup?
Messi finally misses a penalty, Terry being a twat but was a very harsh decision IMHO.
Congratulations to the evil blues for that. Luckily they're a bit screwed in terms of suspensions for the final. Moreover I hope they're all knackered ahead of our game at Stamford Bridge in a couple of weeks.

I understand that if by some fluke they were to win the final, then we'd have to finish 3rd to get into the CL next year. More work to do it seems.
Old Apr 25th 2012, 1:16 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to the evil blues for that. Luckily they're a bit screwed in terms of suspensions for the final. Moreover I hope they're all knackered ahead of our game at Stamford Bridge in a couple of weeks.

I understand that if by some fluke they were to win the final, then we'd have to finish 3rd to get into the CL next year. More work to do it seems.
Promise being a promise I will be happy to see your mob turn us over too
Old Apr 25th 2012, 1:28 am
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by Flogger
Promise being a promise I will be happy to see your mob turn us over too
I'll have you know we also got a draw at Nou Camp (3-3 Asprilla hat trick IIRC) and less than a lifetime ago.

Don't get cocky.

<but I'll take your generous suggestion>
Old Apr 25th 2012, 1:51 pm
Dive Bar Drunk

JamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond reputeJamesM has a reputation beyond repute

Phenomenal result by Chelsea.

Be interesting to see if none of the Spanish clubs make the final now.
Old Apr 25th 2012, 5:50 pm
Account Closed

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Mikel John Obi calls on Uefa to overturn bans on 'devastated' players

They all knew the rules, and I have no sympathy.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 12:39 am
Born again atheist

Sooo, it's Bayern v Chelsea. I've just popped out to get a case of Warsteiner.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 1:21 am
100% chelsea

sw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud of

Sooo, it's Bayern v Chelsea. I've just popped out to get a case of Warsteiner.
novo mate my chelsea boys will beat the germans in there own back yard, but before
that l am looking forward to the game at the bridge on sunday pay back time, then wednesday we will take care of your lot.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 1:25 am
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by sw6blue
novo mate my chelsea boys will beat the germans in there own back yard, but before
that l am looking forward to the game at the bridge on sunday pay back time, then wednesday we will take care of your lot.
I assume you've been drinking?
Old Apr 26th 2012, 1:36 am
100% chelsea

sw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud ofsw6blue has much to be proud of

I assume you've been drinking?
just had a few novo, so proud of my boys great performance by 10 men, they have
surprised me to be honest what a turnaround under RDM.
JT what the hell was he thinking?,novo l forgot fa cup is ours.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 1:36 am
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute

It's now nailed on we get 4th and Chelsea win the final.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 1:38 am
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sw6blue
We have to lose to his mob.

Embarrassingly for not knowing, who are we playing Sunday?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.