Silver Fern Visa 2011 only.

Old Apr 18th 2012, 10:35 pm
Just Joined

anni11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Silver Fern Visa 2011

Hi everyone,
I'm planning to apply for the Silver Fern visa on April 27th. It is not possible at the moment to view or fill in the application form on the immigration website ("the quota for this year has been filled"). Has anyone applied in the past and can tell me what exactly they ask for on the online application form? So that I can prepare all the information I need in advance
Thanks and regards
Old Apr 19th 2012, 12:43 am
Just Joined

mometski is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! That is also my problem. I am just wondering how the others here were able to fill out the form before the 27th, because right now the site is closed for us who are trying to apply. Hope we can get some info on that anni11.
Old Apr 19th 2012, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

arsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nicearsalan is just really nice

have your application ready in advance and yes it will open on the same date/time (27 April/10 AM NZT)
Best of luck
Old Apr 19th 2012, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

mometski is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by arsalan
have your application ready in advance and yes it will open on the same date/time (27 April/10 AM NZT)
Best of luck

What information do they usually need for the application since we still cannot access the site at this time.
Old Apr 20th 2012, 8:40 am
Just Joined

vidyadagani is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Fortnightly selection from SMC EOI pool - 18th April 2012

Dear Bevs,

I know am posting this on a wrong thread...but I needed your attention immediately.
Am very restless to know what would be the Silver Fern Job Search Visa application form look like. I want to know what information do I have to keep ready while filling in the application form. I searched the web extensivley....but I couldnt find the info anywhere.....or perhaps I overlooked it. Please help.

Regards,

Vidya
Old Apr 21st 2012, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Ajibodu is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you please advice of the next step, am trying to check my completed Silver Fern Application and it appear this year quota as been full. Please will the application open back on the said date 27 April, 2012. ?
Old Apr 21st 2012, 3:13 pm
Just Joined

Someone....please reply. It is really important for us to know what question are asked in the application form. In the immigration website FAQ, things are not very clear. So, it would be very helpful if someone can help.
Please tell us what kind of questions are asked.

Vidya
Old Apr 21st 2012, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

Once you are selected your case officer we request what they need.
Old Apr 21st 2012, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

Thank you for your response Ajibodu. But actually what I wanted to know is, how does the Silver Fern Job Search Visa APPLICATION FORM look like?

Vidya
Old Apr 21st 2012, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

It is online application, so there is no manual form. You we need to complete your information online and submit it. If you are lucky on the open day your case officer we contact you shortly.
Old Apr 22nd 2012, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Don't worry, The questions on Silver Fern application form are only to confirm that can you fulfill the criteria or not. Mostly answers in either "YES" / "NO".

And off course you should keep your Passport/Credit Card/Birth Certificate and other basic personal information with you at the time of form submission.

Hope this will help
Old Apr 22nd 2012, 7:58 am
Just Joined

Dear FriendForEver,

Thanks very much for your response....yes it did answer my question...thank you and wish me luck!!

Vidya.
Old Apr 22nd 2012, 8:13 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Fortnightly selection from SMC EOI pool - 18th April 2012

Dear Bevs,

Please dont bother to respond to my query. I have found an answer by FriendForEver in the thread, SFJSV 2011.

Vidya.
Old Apr 22nd 2012, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

We they reopen the Application back on that day ? because i try to lodge in and i saw close for this year. Please someone there should advice me.
Old Apr 22nd 2012, 11:33 pm
Just Joined

mpiag is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone!

I´m new here, but I really need your help. I´m planning on applying for the Silver Fern Visa this April 27th (just in a few days), and I could really use your advice.
For what I´ve read on this forum, the system tends to collapse. Which navigator do you recommend? Google Chrome, Mozilla, Explorer...? And how long before 10am NZ should I be trying to log in?
Apart from paying, what other things will I be required to do during my log in? Answering any questions, giving specific information, providing documents or proofs of any kind...

Any piece of advice you could give me will be very helpful! Thank you so much in advance!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.