Where's Face?

Old Jun 28th 2005, 1:06 pm
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute
Question Where's Face?

Haven't heard from you for a while - hope you're alright mate?

Zannie
Old Jun 28th 2005, 5:21 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where's Face?

Originally Posted by Zannie

Zannie
Busy working......
Old Jun 29th 2005, 10:57 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Busy working......
R u his lawyer?
Old Jun 29th 2005, 6:01 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Zannie

Zannie
Hello Zannie!

I am alright thanks..... just been upto my eyeballs in work andHEAVY corporate entertainment...... working from 7AM to about 12:00 AM each day keeps Face well busy! lol

Work is great and I am loving it.... will try and pop on here a little more regulary...

PS - U have mail....
Old Jun 29th 2005, 6:01 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Busy working......
cheers buddy!
Old Jun 30th 2005, 7:13 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
Hello Zannie!

I am alright thanks..... just been upto my eyeballs in work andHEAVY corporate entertainment...... working from 7AM to about 12:00 AM each day keeps Face well busy! lol

Work is great and I am loving it.... will try and pop on here a little more regulary...

PS - U have mail....
Watch that waistline now Face - you don't want middle age spread by the time you're 25 do you?
Old Jun 30th 2005, 8:15 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Watch that waistline now Face - you don't want middle age spread by the time you're 25 do you?
He already does LOL

Face you start at the bottom and work up just like everybody else....corporate entertainment indeed
Old Jun 30th 2005, 10:45 am
The Oracle

Yes, Mother LL.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Face81
Yes, Mother LL.
Cheeky!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 2:31 pm
The Oracle

Cheeky!

u referring to ickle me?
Old Jul 1st 2005, 4:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

We miss you - come to the DT for a drink sometime and let us know how everything is going with you!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 5:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by willmore
We miss you - come to the DT for a drink sometime and let us know how everything is going with you!
Till now,I have only managed to get a drink once while in DT
Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shoushou
Till now,I have only managed to get a drink once while in DT

I keep telling you - you have to learn to perfect your "begging"!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by willmore
I keep telling you - you have to learn to perfect your "begging"!
Can I choose???
Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shoushou
Can I choose???
choose how you beg?

Of course, variety is the spice of life! I love to see desperation!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.