Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 25th April

Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 25th April

Old Apr 25th 2012, 6:29 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 25th April

Well, after today, I imagine that this will probably be a fairly quiet night, so I am going to suggest the Sports Bar on the top floor of The CBD Hotel, at 52 King Street in the CBD:

CBD Hotel

I'll definitely be there, as we find out if we still have jobs tomorrow, so will either be celebrating or commiserating...

S
Old Apr 26th 2012, 1:03 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sydney CBD drinks Thursday 25th April

so.....celebrating or commiserating??
Old Apr 26th 2012, 2:13 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paddyo
so.....celebrating or commiserating??

Still no news - the stand down continues until Monday now...

It's getting to the point of ridiculousness...

S
Old Apr 26th 2012, 2:59 am
Just Joined

Andy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to all

Hey mate.

Time will you be there tonight? I figure I could do with a few drinks.

A.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 3:02 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by Andy1875
Hey mate.

Time will you be there tonight? I figure I could do with a few drinks.

A.

From 6:30 onwards...

S
Old Apr 26th 2012, 3:09 am
Just Joined

Andy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to allAndy1875 is a name known to all

*pffffft* 6:30? Night's half gone by then......Or more accurately I'll be at work an extra hour.:blink

Old Apr 26th 2012, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Still no news - the stand down continues until Monday now...

It's getting to the point of ridiculousness...

S
Get into the aussie spirit and have a big one tonight and go sick tomorrow :-)
Old Apr 26th 2012, 3:32 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by markbhx
Get into the aussie spirit and have a big one tonight and go sick tomorrow :-)

I need a job to be sick from, you eejit

S
Old Apr 26th 2012, 3:41 am
BE Enthusiast

markbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura aboutmarkbhx has a spectacular aura about

I need a job to be sick from, you eejit

S
I thought you still had one for now, or you on gardening leave? Any chance of a big redundancy package?
Old Apr 26th 2012, 3:45 am
has lost The Game

I thought you still had one for now, or you on gardening leave? Any chance of a big redundancy package?
No, and no.

We're all on stand down at the moment, and haven't been paid for 6 weeks.

Still waiting the results of 'negotiations' in the US. They were meant to be finalised last night, but alas they still continue. It's really not looking good. The company has completely run out of money, so no hope of a big payoff either...

S
Old Apr 26th 2012, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

No, and no.

We're all on stand down at the moment, and haven't been paid for 6 weeks.

Still waiting the results of 'negotiations' in the US. They were meant to be finalised last night, but alas they still continue. It's really not looking good. The company has completely run out of money, so no hope of a big payoff either...

S
Shit that's bad... not being paid for 6 weeks is out of order.
Old Apr 26th 2012, 3:52 am
has lost The Game

Shit that's bad... not being paid for 6 weeks is out of order.

No shit...

S
Old Apr 26th 2012, 4:02 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't been paid for 4 years...I do it for the love of the job!
Old Apr 26th 2012, 4:59 am
has lost The Game

Originally Posted by Andy1875
*pffffft* 6:30? Night's half gone by then......Or more accurately I'll be at work an extra hour.:blink

Ok, let's call it 6 then...

S
Old Apr 26th 2012, 6:55 am
Just Joined

Splendid. See ya shortly.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.