Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Mar 5th 2016, 12:53 pm
Just Joined

wadee11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by htar
You can send them an email asking for the status but generally you have nothing to except to wait
Thankyou for your prompt reply. I already sent 3 remind mail. But they didn't give any reply. If they not consider my application, are they informed me?
Old Mar 5th 2016, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by wadee11
Thankyou for your prompt reply. I already sent 3 remind mail. But they didn't give any reply. If they not consider my application, are they informed me?
yes, usually they do so, wish u good luck
Old Mar 5th 2016, 1:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou for your prompt reply. I already sent 3 remind mail.
If you only applied on 24 Jan, then that's not even 2.5 month yet - bit early to be chasing them IMO!
Old Mar 7th 2016, 8:15 am
Just Joined

wadee11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
If you only applied on 24 Jan, then that's not even 2.5 month yet - bit early to be chasing them IMO!
Thank u gys! for hopeful messages.
Old Mar 7th 2016, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Thank u gys! for hopeful messages.
Absolutely, I would say it is even way too early. Patience is the name of the game, been there.

Fingers crossed and best of luck.
Old Jun 11th 2016, 6:40 pm
Just Joined

Eseukueku is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone in the house....i have gone through series of threads and reviews in this forum on PNP applications to Morden city,Manitoba and i am grateful to you everyone who have cleared all my doubts...kudos to Benocanada,speedoflight , dammy and many more..you guys rock and congrats to all of you...

I still have one or two questions to ask about applying for TRV to go for my exploratory visit..I final got the invitation from shelly to come to morden for an exploratory visit. I need to know if i will be applying alone OR i will apply with my entire family to the visa office for TRV? (Family is just wife and 2 kids of less than 3yrs of age)

Secondly, if its a family application, how much will be the minimum balance in my bank statement to apply to the embassy?

Is there anyone in the house who has already gotten his TRV..? And can answer my questions pls?

Thanks to everyone
Old Jun 11th 2016, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eseukueku
Hello everyone in the house....i have gone through series of threads and reviews in this forum on PNP applications to Morden city,Manitoba and i am grateful to you everyone who have cleared all my doubts...kudos to Benocanada,speedoflight , dammy and many more..you guys rock and congrats to all of you...

I still have one or two questions to ask about applying for TRV to go for my exploratory visit..I final got the invitation from shelly to come to morden for an exploratory visit. I need to know if i will be applying alone OR i will apply with my entire family to the visa office for TRV? (Family is just wife and 2 kids of less than 3yrs of age)

Secondly, if its a family application, how much will be the minimum balance in my bank statement to apply to the embassy?

Is there anyone in the house who has already gotten his TRV..? And can answer my questions pls?

Thanks to everyone
As being the main applicant no need to accompany your family with you, however if you prefer no worries, but not mandatory.
Bank statement is fine but not the main issue while applying to the TRV, the main issue is to prove to the visa officer that you have strong ties in you residence or home country like kids school registrations, permanent job contract, social insurance, family ties, and bank statement as well.
Old Jun 11th 2016, 8:46 pm
Just Joined

Eseukueku is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info htac...you have opened my eyes to what is called " ties to your country" thats very key when dealing with this consulars...you are very correct..i think i will apply alone while i leave my wife n kids behind to be my family ties...

Thanks once again man..your the best
Old Jun 11th 2016, 10:52 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Once you are ready to apply for PR, however, you must include your wife and children on your applications.

Old Jun 22nd 2016, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

AfroGlasgow has a reputation beyond reputeAfroGlasgow has a reputation beyond reputeAfroGlasgow has a reputation beyond reputeAfroGlasgow has a reputation beyond reputeAfroGlasgow has a reputation beyond reputeAfroGlasgow has a reputation beyond reputeAfroGlasgow has a reputation beyond reputeAfroGlasgow has a reputation beyond reputeAfroGlasgow has a reputation beyond reputeAfroGlasgow has a reputation beyond reputeAfroGlasgow has a reputation beyond repute

Please does anyone know when 2016 Manitoba - Strategic Initiative is happening. I currently live in Glasgow and am looking to immigrate to Manitoba.
Old Aug 21st 2016, 7:31 am
Just Joined

asifsays is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all. I have received approval for an Exploratory Visit to Manitoba fro MPNP. Need some information from someone who made such a visit. Please comment.
Old Aug 24th 2016, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by asifsays
Hi all. I have received approval for an Exploratory Visit to Manitoba fro MPNP. Need some information from someone who made such a visit. Please comment.
Go through this valuable forum <snip>

Last edited by christmasoompa; Aug 24th 2016 at 7:26 am. Reason: Please keep info on the forum so that it's available to all, thx.