My wife's partnet visa second part.

Old Apr 22nd 2014, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default My wife's partnet visa second part.

My wife has had her letter from visa dept about her partner visa,the second part,we used an agent first time around as was not straight forward and to be honest thought the second part of the visa was covered by agent but is not.
I know the goverment payment is covered as im sure it was paid at first part of visa,and really dont fancy paying the agent fees second part.
So may need or ask so help if we get stuck along the way.

I am confused about the npc is this a requiement,for both wife and mysel and even says about dependants,we have kid under 2?we did this when we first applied,well wife did cant remember about myself if i did one also or what.
it says about penal cert for any country which have resided cumulatively for 12 months or more since grant of temp partnet visa.
i would need to check dates but this partner visa was granted back in 2012 we came here 1st june 2013 so what does this mean?

I take we need two statutory decs form 888?

We got the letter to start applying for second part of visa and says about 90 days from when recived letter why?what if we did not get this done before then as we are running out of time and not been able to deal with this yet.

Im trying to get hold of our agent to give us copies of our first part of visa to see what sort of things we said on them as could do same but change words around a bit,as im sure it asks same sruff again like prove we are still together etc.
All that is still the same but we maybe have a joint account over in oz now and share our rental and maybe one of our bills on both our names.

one of the things it asks is describe nature of your household including any joint responsibility for the care and support of children,living agrrangements and sharing of housework.what sort of stuff could we use here,seems like they ask same stuff again as first time and until i get the other info back from agent not sure what to say.

says describe social aspects of relationship like social activities,attending special events travel etc,since arriving in australia we not really travelled just trying to get settled and on our feet so to speak.but many days out with our little girl etc etc is this what they want to see,maybe pics?

then it asks nature of commitment to each other including the degreee of companionship and emotional support you draw from each other and whether you see the relationship as a long term one,silly question when we are already married and was in first part of visa and have kid.so what can i add to this.

As i had the agent deal with first part of visa will i need to let them know to contact us and not agent as not really looking to fork out what i thought was paid for first time around through agent.
How long does it take to get npc done from police?

im sure as time goes on we will have more stuff to ask but just trying to get my head around it all,will more than likely do it online than by post.

thanks in advance.
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 4:37 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My wife's partnet visa second part.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=784125

You're welcome.
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 4:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brian.w
My wife has had her letter from visa dept about her partner visa,the second part,we used an agent first time around as was not straight forward and to be honest thought the second part of the visa was covered by agent but is not.
I know the goverment payment is covered as im sure it was paid at first part of visa,and really dont fancy paying the agent fees second part.
So may need or ask so help if we get stuck along the way.
Part Two is a doddle, no reason you would need an agent. You are only proving that you are still in a committed relationship.
I am confused about the npc is this a requiement,for both wife and mysel and even says about dependants,we have kid under 2?we did this when we first applied,well wife did cant remember about myself if i did one also or what.
it says about penal cert for any country which have resided cumulatively for 12 months or more since grant of temp partnet visa.
i would need to check dates but this partner visa was granted back in 2012 we came here 1st june 2013 so what does this mean?
It means if you spent 12 months between the grant of the temp Spouse Visa, and today, then police checks are required. As you have a child I think they probably want a police check for you both. Read the letter and it will tell you. Remember though the letter is referring to your wife as it is HER visa. So if it just says the applicant needs a police check, it just means her.
I take we need two statutory decs form 888?
Did they ask for 2 Stat Decs?
We got the letter to start applying for second part of visa and says about 90 days from when recived letter why?what if we did not get this done before then as we are running out of time and not been able to deal with this yet.
90 days is plenty long enough. Even a UK police check only takes about 3 weeks including mail time. And you knew that you would have to provide info for Part two. We even advise people on here to keep paperwork ready for part two as soon as part one has been granted! We also advise people to keep copies of everything submitted at part one, ready for part two.....
Im trying to get hold of our agent to give us copies of our first part of visa to see what sort of things we said on them as could do same but change words around a bit,as im sure it asks same sruff again like prove we are still together etc.
All that is still the same but we maybe have a joint account over in oz now and share our rental and maybe one of our bills on both our names.

one of the things it asks is describe nature of your household including any joint responsibility for the care and support of children,living agrrangements and sharing of housework.what sort of stuff could we use here,seems like they ask same stuff again as first time and until i get the other info back from agent not sure what to say.

says describe social aspects of relationship like social activities,attending special events travel etc,since arriving in australia we not really travelled just trying to get settled and on our feet so to speak.but many days out with our little girl etc etc is this what they want to see,maybe pics?

then it asks nature of commitment to each other including the degreee of companionship and emotional support you draw from each other and whether you see the relationship as a long term one,silly question when we are already married and was in first part of visa and have kid.so what can i add to this.

As i had the agent deal with first part of visa will i need to let them know to contact us and not agent as not really looking to fork out what i thought was paid for first time around through agent.
How long does it take to get npc done from police?

im sure as time goes on we will have more stuff to ask but just trying to get my head around it all,will more than likely do it online than by post.

thanks in advance.
You both did statements for part one, this is just the same but updated. Just write about your shared life here.

You aren't having to prove that you are IN a relationship this time, you just need to show that the relationship is continuing and that you have a shared life together.
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 12:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Part Two is a doddle, no reason you would need an agent. You are only proving that you are still in a committed relationship.

I thought having had Agent first time this part was included but it was not,my own visa and wife with bubs visa was not straight forward so hoping this is.

It means if you spent 12 months between the grant of the temp Spouse Visa, and today, then police checks are required. As you have a child I think they probably want a police check for you both. Read the letter and it will tell you. Remember though the letter is referring to your wife as it is HER visa. So if it just says the applicant needs a police check, it just means her.

She got her first part of temp visa 2012 not sure date would need to check this up but it was not until june 2013 we came here,im sure it says police check for wife,myself and dependents.

Did they ask for 2 Stat Decs?

Im pretty sure it does

90 days is plenty long enough. Even a UK police check only takes about 3 weeks including mail time. And you knew that you would have to provide info for Part two. We even advise people on here to keep paperwork ready for part two as soon as part one has been granted! We also advise people to keep copies of everything submitted at part one, ready for part two.....

as we had an agent deal with it all never really thought of looking ahead on second part and to be honest i thought the agent was paid for part two which was no worries now i find its not and need to pay out more which im not willing to this time.but i noticed the letter we got says 3rd march and i made a mistake says 60 days,as we have had family over we have not had time to look into it.
To be honest i think the letter came late or i was away from home at work and could not look into it.
If its 60 days from the date of letter of 3rd march then this gives us till say 3rd may,which is no way near enough time.
I did ask the agent who is limited on the help he can give unless i pay for his services but says they could cancel the application?
H said to contact them and ask for extra time and say its ongoing,im just wondering who i can contact who would allow us extra time.

You both did statements for part one, this is just the same but updated. Just write about your shared life here.

I asked my agent for copies from first ones to maybe give us an idea to know what to write or give ideas,as cant remember what we used back then.

You aren't having to prove that you are IN a relationship this time, you just need to show that the relationship is continuing and that you have a shared life together.
Well having been in the rental coming upto a year,both names on rental and one bill and photos of is in some places would be enough im sure but who knows with these guys they probably tell us if needing more right?
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 1:46 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well having been in the rental coming upto a year,both names on rental and one bill and photos of is in some places would be enough im sure but who knows with these guys they probably tell us if needing more right?
Yes, if they want more info they will ask for it.
Old Apr 28th 2014, 4:46 am
BE Forum Addict

I dont want use the agents services as i thought to be honest what we paid first stage was for completed visa,so are you saying that the agent would have lodged both applications two years ago then why does all the paper work ask for so much info,police checks etc,witnesses surely just providing some info like our proof of lease,bank stuff and a few other things like days out etc as family would be all they need?

But looking through the form it probably is very easy its just what they ask for and what they need vs if im required to need or not etc.

Some things im unsure of are:
The thing that puzzles me is the npc,from afp it says its required for visa applicant including dependents over 16 and who have lived in australia for 12 months or more since last npc,well as the agent did first part of this visa,i take we did not do a npc first time around as we lived in the uk?
And as we just came here in 1st june last year we have not been here 12 months so am puzzled if this is a requirement or not.

It also says that if we have a dependant under age of 18 as part of the application which we have as bub is part of wife's visa the sponsor which is i must also provide a npc but also says if sponsor which is i provided a clear npc at the temp visa stage of the application i will not be required to provide one,so did i do one at the temp stage of so does that mean i have to leave this or get one also.I cant remember on this and so far agent has not been willing to provide much info.

It also says:

It says about character requirement to provide an origninal overseas penal cert for any country in which we have resided cumulatively for 12 months or more since grant of the temp visa,so what is this asking for does wife already have this from first stage? would they take a copy, and would agent have this?do we apply again and how or dont need it and its just wife that needs it right?
I know she provided one from first stage of visa so its do we need to get again or not,these are probably all easy questions asked but them but we are unsure if required again and what we really need to provide to be honest.
AlsoI know i need to get two witnesses decs done on form 888,will a mate of michelle's be able to do this we have known them since arriving here in june,im sure i read 12 months should have known us,we have our cousin and aunt again but cousin is currently on holidays so running our of options.

Im taking also when we have completed our stat decs and are ready to sign,which im hoping when done online can be downloaded and printed and scanned back in that they need to be witnessed when signing,i was think i can have the same person do this as the ones doing any certified copys right?

thanks for your help.
Old Apr 28th 2014, 10:06 am
Home and Happy

I dont want use the agents services as i thought to be honest what we paid first stage was for completed visa,so are you saying that the agent would have lodged both applications two years ago then why does all the paper work ask for so much info,police checks etc,witnesses surely just providing some info like our proof of lease,bank stuff and a few other things like days out etc as family would be all they need?

But looking through the form it probably is very easy its just what they ask for and what they need vs if im required to need or not etc.

Some things im unsure of are:
The thing that puzzles me is the npc,from afp it says its required for visa applicant including dependents over 16 and who have lived in australia for 12 months or more since last npc,well as the agent did first part of this visa,i take we did not do a npc first time around as we lived in the uk?
And as we just came here in 1st june last year we have not been here 12 months so am puzzled if this is a requirement or not.

It also says that if we have a dependant under age of 18 as part of the application which we have as bub is part of wife's visa the sponsor which is i must also provide a npc but also says if sponsor which is i provided a clear npc at the temp visa stage of the application i will not be required to provide one,so did i do one at the temp stage of so does that mean i have to leave this or get one also.I cant remember on this and so far agent has not been willing to provide much info.

It also says:

It says about character requirement to provide an origninal overseas penal cert for any country in which we have resided cumulatively for 12 months or more since grant of the temp visa,so what is this asking for does wife already have this from first stage? would they take a copy, and would agent have this?do we apply again and how or dont need it and its just wife that needs it right?
I know she provided one from first stage of visa so its do we need to get again or not,these are probably all easy questions asked but them but we are unsure if required again and what we really need to provide to be honest.
AlsoI know i need to get two witnesses decs done on form 888,will a mate of michelle's be able to do this we have known them since arriving here in june,im sure i read 12 months should have known us,we have our cousin and aunt again but cousin is currently on holidays so running our of options.

Im taking also when we have completed our stat decs and are ready to sign,which im hoping when done online can be downloaded and printed and scanned back in that they need to be witnessed when signing,i was think i can have the same person do this as the ones doing any certified copys right?

thanks for your help.
I've already answered this lot in another thread, the answers haven't changed
Old Apr 28th 2014, 10:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Why have you even asked all this again when you've posted the questions on the Spouse Visa thread? It just becomes confusing to other posters when the same questions get asked by the same people in different thread.

Thread closed.