Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hoping to move Down Under someday!

Hoping to move Down Under someday!

Old Feb 28th 2014, 12:19 am
Just Joined

Ambitious Scot is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hoping to move Down Under someday!

Hey everyone!
I've already posted in the Introductions Forum so don't want to repeat myself too much

Anyway, I'm 22 and hoping to one day live in Australia whether it be as part of a Working Holiday Visa or not ( which at the moment is my best and only bet really).

Anyway, looking forward to getting to speak with you guys in the process of moving or like me thinking about it
Old Feb 28th 2014, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

TimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of lightTimbersBack is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hoping to move Down Under someday!

G'day
Old Feb 28th 2014, 10:19 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by TimbersBack
G'day
G'day
Nice to meet you!
Old Feb 28th 2014, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Molly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond reputeMolly Coddle has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and good luck with it all AS
Old Mar 1st 2014, 6:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome. We will try to help when you need questions answered. NB not all answers should be taken at face value!!
Old Mar 1st 2014, 10:16 pm
Just Joined

Thanks very much everyone
Aww you all seem a great bunch anyway so no worries caroline
Old Apr 2nd 2014, 1:11 pm
Just Joined

I've had a little look and something I'm qualified in doing through my Honours Degree is listed under the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL).

Interesting wee development
Old Apr 2nd 2014, 4:09 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ambitious Scot
Hey everyone!
I've already posted in the Introductions Forum so don't want to repeat myself too much

Anyway, I'm 22 and hoping to one day live in Australia whether it be as part of a Working Holiday Visa or not ( which at the moment is my best and only bet really).

Anyway, looking forward to getting to speak with you guys in the process of moving or like me thinking about it
Welcome! Always room for another Jock here I think a WHV is a great way to begin, get a bit of a feel for the place and travel to different areas. If you do your 3 months regional work during your first year, you can apply for an extra year. Good luck and enjoy planning

hang on - I just realized that 'Scot' might be a name, not a reference to where you're living. Doesn't really matter, welcome anyway!
Old Apr 2nd 2014, 8:09 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Welcome! Always room for another Jock here I think a WHV is a great way to begin, get a bit of a feel for the place and travel to different areas. If you do your 3 months regional work during your first year, you can apply for an extra year. Good luck and enjoy planning

hang on - I just realized that 'Scot' might be a name, not a reference to where you're living. Doesn't really matter, welcome anyway!
Hello there
'Scot' is indeed a reference to good old Scotland so you were on the right lines to begin with

I'm definitely looking to start the application process in the near future though ..... just planning planning planning which is exciting
Old Apr 5th 2014, 3:59 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ambitious Scot
I've had a little look and something I'm qualified in doing through my Honours Degree is listed under the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List (CSOL).

Interesting wee development
That's a great start

Welcome to BE
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the welcome everyone