Reload this Page >

viewings on the house

viewings on the house

Old May 2nd 2009, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

davesharronn is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile viewings on the house

hi all
just changed estate agents and we have TWO yes TWO viewings tomorrow hopefully nova scotia here we come
Old May 2nd 2009, 8:12 pm
Nova Scotia

aid1970 is just really niceaid1970 is just really niceaid1970 is just really niceaid1970 is just really niceaid1970 is just really niceaid1970 is just really niceaid1970 is just really niceaid1970 is just really nice
Default Re: viewings on the house

Good luck with the viewings, things are defintely moving out there.

Aid
Old May 2nd 2009, 8:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud ofHollis Family has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by davesharronn
hi all
just changed estate agents and we have TWO yes TWO viewings tomorrow hopefully nova scotia here we come

Best of luck!

Michelle
Old May 4th 2009, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

thanks all ,the have been and both seem interested but we shall see
Old May 4th 2009, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

Thats great news! Can I ask what Estate Agents you were and now are with?
Our house went on the market just over a week ago and we haven't had any viewings yet..I think we were being optimistic in thinking that we would get some vieings staright away...We went with a local independent estate agent as we liked what he had to say when we auditioned him although after we decided to go with them he hasn't been as thorough as I would like and I ended up producing the plans for the house myself and there were a lot of corrections to the house details...Maybe all estate agents are the same? Hope we get some viewings soon as our shiny visas turned up last week so its just the house left to take care of..
Really happy to hear that you had some happy viewings..Fingers crossed you get some suitable offers!!
Cheers
Tim
Old May 4th 2009, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

snowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud ofsnowhugs has much to be proud of

Finally, back on this website.... We had stopped looking because the sale of our house seemed such a remote possibility!

Luckily things are moving... after a year on market with 3 estate agents have finally got an offer which we accepted ! ended dropping price by mere 20,000 not bad in todays climate!

Remain positive ,we got the estate agent to do our viewings for us because it gave immediate feedback and also i think i was coming across as desperate!!

good luck to you all out there, just waiting for all paperwork now nerve racking times!
Old May 4th 2009, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: viewings on the house

hi tim
we were with edward mellor for a year and found them not to be very good,(our own experience),we are now with ian tonge
good luck
dave
Old May 4th 2009, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

Parris is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks all ,the have been and both seem interested but we shall see
Don't know if this is any help but I have just sold my house and we offered the person who sold our house a £200 bonus if they sold it, we had a viewing pretty much every week she could not have done more for us I think the tax free gift of £200 really helped our property get more attention over the others.
Old May 5th 2009, 5:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

hi tim
we were with edward mellor for a year and found them not to be very good,(our own experience),we are now with ian tonge
good luck
dave
Thanks Dave,
If we don't get at least one viewing in the first month there we will think very seriously about changing estate agent...I know the market isn't brilliant right now but the general understanding is that it has reached the bottom now so you would hope that people be willing to start buying again now....Can only wait and see what happens.
Good luck to you
Cheers
Tim