Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone else in a bad mood

Anyone else in a bad mood

Old Oct 3rd 2006, 9:11 am
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone else in a bad mood

Right I'm really peed off. 6 year old will not stop talking, my Uncles staying and really starting to irritate me, Hubby has just won a mobile phone (whoopee do). and I'm so sodding pregnant that I have an entire wardrobe full of clothes I cant wear. I cant drink- I really want a Baileys, no chocolate in the house. Everyone says i should be taking it easy in my condition( condition ha i'm pregnant not crippled), but no one else in our house knows how to work the washing machine, and i dont think hubby knows what the iron looks like. And now the dog has just farted and stunk out the house :scared:
Best start cooking dinner

Rant over
maybe I'm just hormonal

Oh my God I'm a whinging bloody pom
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 9:16 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone else in a bad mood

hi b,
won't ask how you are , if it makes you feel better my bad week house fell through leave in 3 :scared::scared: weeks , i don't care any more just going to let it all go over my head
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsperthforme
Right I'm really peed off. 6 year old will not stop talking, my Uncles staying and really starting to irritate me, Hubby has just won a mobile phone (whoopee do). and I'm so sodding pregnant that I have an entire wardrobe full of clothes I cant wear. I cant drink- I really want a Baileys, no chocolate in the house. Everyone says i should be taking it easy in my condition( condition ha i'm pregnant not crippled), but no one else in our house knows how to work the washing machine, and i dont think hubby knows what the iron looks like. And now the dog has just farted and stunk out the house :scared:

Rant over
maybe I'm just hormonal

shite & i thought i was having acrap time cleaning up puke every 5 mins (poorly son), can't go out , daughter driving me nuts & why is every other word 'mum' oh yeah , freezer packed up & cat puked on carpet - joy oh joy (no choc in the house i ate it the other day )
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 9:24 am
still perthforme

mrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond reputemrsperthforme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poppets
shite & i thought i was having acrap time cleaning up puke every 5 mins (poorly son), can't go out , daughter driving me nuts & why is every other word 'mum' oh yeah , freezer packed up & cat puked on carpet - joy oh joy (no choc in the house i ate it the other day )
I think there should be a choccy amnesty for all mums in the holidays and may be a free nanny but she'd have to have a face like a bulldogs arse chewing a wasp.
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 9:26 am
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice

Rant over
maybe I'm just hormonal

MMMMmmm seems to me like you are in a bad mood! Think on the bright side!! Soon it will be bed time for the little bloke problem one solved!! Problem 2 Uncle might have a mega stash under his bed, play the dutiful niece and you never know....as they say " where there is a will there is a way!" Problem 3 ahmmm hubbies new mobile phone will keep him occupied for hours, just nod at the appropriate time and he will think you are interested!!! Problem 4, too hot to wear clothes, go round naked ( might help with getting rid of the uncle tho!!) positive note, you wont wear your clothes, no washing and ironing, when you get into them again, pretend they are new!! Also as you are pregnat it does suggest that you have had a bit of whooppe ( up to your personal knowledge as if this is a positive or negative)
Problem 5 No drinking, eyes will be brighter, brain clearer skin better ( teetotaller speaking sorry!!!) No chocolate in the house...... mmmn suggest you nick a vital part from hubbies new phone, he will have to go out and get a replacement......" by the way love you couldnt get me a bar of chocolate could you. Then big breath for this " Oh and by the way here's a bag of washing for the laundrette, and the vet is next door, get him to sort out the dogs intestines would you!!!"
See so easy. Hardest bit is that tomorrow, the bloody child is still talking, Uncle is strapped for cash and asks you for money, hubbie now wants to spend x amount of $ on bits for his free phone, Hubby put reds in with whites in the wash, dog still farting, but hey look on the bright side at least you got your chocolate. If all this fails why not emmigrate, hear that some place called the UK is always asking for people!!!!
Hope this cheers you up
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 9:41 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Brassed off too.

Daughter is moaning like hell and we're only at day one of the hols. Son winding her up just because he can. I've got that many assignments due for uni and I can't be arsed.

But at least the cat hasn't puked and the washing machine works!
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 9:50 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Rant over
maybe I'm just hormonal

Bless you, you might be a whinging pom but you've made me laugh! Karma coming your way - you deserve it. Suggestion: get irritating Uncle to take irritating 6 year old out for a walk with the farting dog, open the windows to air the house, make yourself a nice cup of tea/or Baileys and put your feet up for half a hour. (I know how you feel about not drinking when pregnant but seriously a tiny little glass of Baileys won't do any harm, I promise. )

Nicky

PS tried to give you karma but gotta spread first, but karma in thought sent!
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 9:54 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

sent special farting dog karma
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Britishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond reputeBritishaussie has a reputation beyond repute

I can relate to how you feel! When I was expecting my last one I was sodding HUGE and everything annoyed me. Karma sent. (I'm having a drink for you).
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

jon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of light

I'm royally p!5sed off at the moment. Haven't been out the house for 7 days now as sprained me ankle dragging some bloke off a train track! Missed a spell of awesome surf too which has made it even worse. Got physio on Thursday.
You forget just how bad day time TV really is! I'm so unbelievably bored! Still, its the afternoon now so I think I'll chuck some beers in the fridge. Should help with the pain if not the boredom!
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 2:50 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jon and alex
I'm royally p!5sed off at the moment. Haven't been out the house for 7 days now as sprained me ankle dragging some bloke off a train track! Missed a spell of awesome surf too which has made it even worse. Got physio on Thursday.
You forget just how bad day time TV really is! I'm so unbelievably bored! Still, its the afternoon now so I think I'll chuck some beers in the fridge. Should help with the pain if not the boredom!
dragging a bloke off a train track bloody hell
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

jon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by possoms
dragging a bloke off a train track bloody hell
Ha! Wasn't as exciting as it sounds! Ended up head down in a ditch with him in a head lock and me with a buggered ankle!
I never thought I'd actually want to go back to work!
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 3:17 pm

Ha! Wasn't as exciting as it sounds! Ended up head down in a ditch with him in a head lock and me with a buggered ankle!
I never thought I'd actually want to go back to work!
cripes are you a copper then?
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by possoms
cripes are you a copper then?
Yep, but I was off duty
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 3:38 pm

Yep, but I was off duty
better watch our p's and q's then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.