Reload this Page >

AirMail Times to/from UK

AirMail Times to/from UK

Old Jan 19th 2014, 2:52 am
Forum Regular

oatia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default AirMail Times to/from UK

Hi everyone,

I may be spending some time in Pattaya soon, and would like to know how long it takes in reality for airmail letters to reach their destination in both directions.

I'd like to hear from anybody in Pattaya who can share their experiences please.

Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 19th 2014, 6:57 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AirMail Times to/from UK

From my own experiences ( not in Pattaya ) I would say that as a rule is is quicker to send stuff to the UK , normally there in a week . things coming the other way though can be different (IME). When I lived in BKK many things never got to me but when I lived in Isaan it always got to me . Make of that what you will . Even with my children's British passports with DHL they took 2 weeks to get from BKK to Isaan presumably because they were waiting for more stuff to make the journey worthwhile . If you want to be sure it gets there then do a recorded delivery . I have no idea about Pattaya .
Old Apr 23rd 2014, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

bkk_mike has much to be proud ofbkk_mike has much to be proud ofbkk_mike has much to be proud ofbkk_mike has much to be proud ofbkk_mike has much to be proud ofbkk_mike has much to be proud ofbkk_mike has much to be proud ofbkk_mike has much to be proud ofbkk_mike has much to be proud ofbkk_mike has much to be proud ofbkk_mike has much to be proud of
Default Re: AirMail Times to/from UK

Had problems with stuff from the UK which apparently went surface mail in error and took weeks. Happened more than once.

I also didn't renew a magazine subscription because about a third of them never arrived (also Bangkok). Also if sending from Thailand I had problems if we didn't send as ems.