Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean
Reload this Page >

Searching For Small Bars For Sale in the Caribbean

Searching For Small Bars For Sale in the Caribbean

Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

lee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant futurelee.walker1 has a brilliant future
Default Searching For Small Bars For Sale in the Caribbean

Im trying to search for any small bars for sale in the caribbean but not with much look. has anyone got any pointers as to where i will find any good sites etc on this
Old Apr 15th 2008, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

LottieLou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Searching For Small Bars For Sale in the Caribbean

Originally Posted by lee.walker1
Im trying to search for any small bars for sale in the caribbean but not with much look. has anyone got any pointers as to where i will find any good sites etc on this
try this website - it's only been online for a couple of months and there has been a lot of marketing of it on the local tv stations.

http://www.pitonads.com/

HTH

Lottie
Old Apr 16th 2008, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

LucyLock is an unknown quantity at this point

Email these people, they are new on St Lucia and are very helpful. I know they will look out for a suitable place for you.

www.azurerealestateagents.com
Old Apr 16th 2008, 1:08 am
BE Forum Addict

johnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to beholdjohnh009 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lee.walker1
Try these people, they have some bars for sale in Sosua in the Dominican Republic:

http://www.a3tnet.com/houses/

Apart from the tourists, many Europeans (especially Germans) and North Americans also live in this area.

Last edited by johnh009; Apr 16th 2008 at 2:25 am.