playing the waiting game

Old Apr 3rd 2012, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

bigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nice
Default playing the waiting game

The decision to go to UK with my Canadian partner was made ,applied for my PR card to make it easy for me to get back here to visit my kids.
Done the biometrics and applications in for my partners UK visa ,I have a job to go to in the Uk and they are pushing for me to get over and start.
The waiting is killing me!!!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

kwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to all
Default Re: playing the waiting game

Originally Posted by bigals
The decision to go to UK with my Canadian partner was made ,applied for my PR card to make it easy for me to get back here to visit my kids.
Done the biometrics and applications in for my partners UK visa ,I have a job to go to in the Uk and they are pushing for me to get over and start.
The waiting is killing me!!!!!
Not sure of your situation. But is their anyway you could go first then have your partner follow? Might be an option just a thought.

Heres hoping all goes smoothly for you.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 11:23 pm
Forum Regular

bigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nicebigals is just really nice

Originally Posted by kwazywabbit
Not sure of your situation. But is their anyway you could go first then have your partner follow? Might be an option just a thought.

Heres hoping all goes smoothly for you.
I would but sent my passport in with her application as they said they were being processed in 4 days ,2 weeks later and have not heard a thing and as for my PR card who knows when i will see that
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 11:31 pm
Forum Regular

kwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to allkwazywabbit is a name known to all

I would but sent my passport in with her application as they said they were being processed in 4 days ,2 weeks later and have not heard a thing and as for my PR card who knows when i will see that
Always the way hey! heres hoping it all comes soon. How will the pr card work as you won't be a permeant residant in canada. Also it runs out every 5 years how will you go about renewing it? Just a thought.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 11:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kwazywabbit
Always the way hey! heres hoping it all comes soon. How will the pr card work as you won't be a permeant residant in canada. Also it runs out every 5 years how will you go about renewing it? Just a thought.
I have 3 years that i can stay out of the country ,which will be enough time for my Canadian partner and me to decide if we live there or here.
If we stay there i will let pr lapse
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

I have 3 years that i can stay out of the country ,which will be enough time for my Canadian partner and me to decide if we live there or here.
If we stay there i will let pr lapse
I see. I wasn't sure how it worked as i have my citizenship.

Well good luck!