Check Passport App Status

Old May 16th 2010, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

mayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Check Passport App Status

Foolishly we didn't note any application numbers for our forms sent into DC.
We have a postal delivery confirmation but this went to Philadelphia?
(As you can guess we're a bit brain fried right now)

Check credit card and no charge has yet been made.

I can't pinpoint any channel on the DC Passport office site to find out.

Anyone point me in the right direction please?
Old May 16th 2010, 11:30 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat091 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Check Passport App Status

If its for US passport, this is the link. http://travel.state.gov/passport/get...atus_2567.html
Old May 16th 2010, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

mayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of lightmayhemuk is a glorious beacon of light

No. Should have been clearer it's for his UK passport.
Old May 19th 2010, 12:35 am
Just Joined

lisagp is an unknown quantity at this point

I sent my Application and it was received in Washington on April 20th. I told them I was travelling on May 20th - that's 4 weeks and 2 days. They charged my credit card on May 7th. I HAVE NOT received my passport yet. I called a credit card line 'Careline' - you can fin the details at http://ukinusa.fco.gov.uk/en/help-fo...rts/contact-us and they told me my application is in process and i should expect it by June 6th! WTF - I am travelling in 2 days! It appears not maybe. This is a professional embarrassment (I am meant to be going to an important conference) and a family let-down - my Father is having major surgery. What to do?!!!!
Old May 20th 2010, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Did you call the UK or US number?
How long did they ake to answer/provide info if it was the premium number?

Sorry for your conundrum. Don't have a US passport to travel on?
Old May 20th 2010, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sod it. I called the UK number. Still have to give a card number.
They took payment yesterday. And stated time is 3 weeks from payment for delivery.
Which is the day we hoped to fly. Have not bought ticket yet though.