Kittens!

Old Apr 22nd 2014, 11:01 pm
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Kittens!

New house, all moved in. Nothing else left to do except settle our new kittens in! Black and white is Tilly and Torty Shell is Cherry
Attached Thumbnails Kittens!-wp_20140422_006%5B1%5D.jpg   Kittens!-wp_20140422_014%5B1%5D.jpg   Kittens!-wp_20140422_015%5B1%5D.jpg  
Old Apr 22nd 2014, 11:48 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Kittens!

Just what every home needs
Old Apr 23rd 2014, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

These are our two, the ginger and white is Bilbo, the tabby is Tabitha. A house is not a home without cats
Attached Thumbnails Kittens!-image.jpg  
Old Apr 23rd 2014, 10:37 am
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute

Awwwww! Your ginger cat reminds me of my childhood cat, Henry! My two have come out of their shells today, so much so that they are now climbing the curtains I'm sure they're getting cuter by the minute (apart from when climbing the furniture!)