VAF problem

Old Sep 22nd 2012, 10:05 am
Just Joined

chiwizle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default VAF problem

Hi,
please can anyone help. I applied for a visa to india to go for a 2months course which starts on the 8th of next month. I applied for the indian visa about 2weeks ago and it was returned today with VAF stamped on it and no visa. Please what does that mean?
Old Sep 22nd 2012, 6:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VAF problem

Originally Posted by chiwizle
Hi,
please can anyone help. I applied for a visa to india to go for a 2months course which starts on the 8th of next month. I applied for the indian visa about 2weeks ago and it was returned today with VAF stamped on it and no visa. Please what does that mean?
It means that a decision from Delhi is needed before a visa is issued.
What type of visa did you apply for? Have you had visas before?
Are you of Indian origin?
The VFS email help line is [email protected] they usually reply within a working day.
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 4:05 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: VAF problem

Hi Chiwizle

First of all welcome to BE and the India/Goa forums.

Ah the dreaded Indian Visa process...we all hate it with a passion but unfortunately it is a necessary evil if you wish to enter India.

As Bipat has advised, I also suggest you seek advise via VFS.

I hope you get the matter sorted soon

Dread - x