Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Kuwati parliamentary candidate - "Sex slaves should be legal"

Kuwati parliamentary candidate - "Sex slaves should be legal"

Old Jun 8th 2011, 10:35 am

WakeUp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Kuwati parliamentary candidate - "Sex slaves should be legal"

Originally Posted by sherri
I thought I provided a rational explanation but then I’m a dolt and you are an Atheist

You are doing it again... mixing culture with religion. An intelligent person like you should know that this is an African thing, although it has also been reported to occur in individual tribes in South America and Australia.

A Greek papyrus from 163 B.C. mentions both boys and girls in Egypt undergoing genital mutilation and it is widely accepted to have originated in Egypt and the Nile valley at the time of the Pharaohs. Evidence from mummies has shown both Type I and Type III FGC present. Now this is well before Islam my friend.....

Coptic Pope Shenouda, the leader of Egypt's minority Christian community, said that neither the Qur'an nor the Bible demand or mention female genital cutting.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_genital_cutting
FGC = Female genital cutting
Do Jewish males have to be circumcised? Isn't this mutilation also, but nothing to do with Islam.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 10:36 am

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
You'd better pick a better religion than the Abrahamic ones. Judaism hardly mentions an afterlife. Christianity teaches we'll all be like angels singing to god forever (my how exciting) and Islam teaches men will be surrounded by perpetual virgins, rivers of wine () and when you get bored of the virgins doe eyed boys will be provided...ace.

I think I prefer Valhalla...it's an extension of my current lifestyle anyway but probably with better beer.

N.
I will contact SuicideGirls.com and see which one they recommend
Old Jun 8th 2011, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

sherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by WakeUp
Do Jewish males have to be circumcised? Isn't this mutilation also, but nothing to do with Islam.
Yup. And there is a logical explanation why Jewish, Christian and Muslim males have to be circumcised but I don’t want to waste my time. we are a minority

Last edited by sherri; Jun 8th 2011 at 10:55 am.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 10:50 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WakeUp
For sure this is an easy subject to pick on and is an abhorrent thing to anyone who has morals of any kind. I am also appalled by the lack of action taken by the Catholic church, but then they did apoint a Nazi as the Pope.

Unfortunately Paedophiles are everywhere, in our shcools, and nurseries. Did you see the recent story in the UK about that 20 year old? Awful.

I'm not sure that you can blame religion for an upsurge, as Norsk stated earlier its been around forever, maybe our attitudes have changed relatively recently.
Yes yes but the founder of Christianity was actually a pretty decent chap (even though he probably didn't exist and was a pacifist - no one's perfect though ).

The other big religion was founded by someone (who also probably didn't exist since he doesn't appear in history until 150 years after he "died") whose morals were quite advanced for his time and place...but by the 14th century were quite outdated - even by Genghis Khan's standards (who actually allowed complete religious freedom in his empire). If someone followed his example to the letter today they would be in Al Qaeda.

Of course you can blame religion - if people were not following religions that preach intolerance and violence we'd still have intolerance and violence but not as much.

What's the old saying? Good people do good things. Bad people do bad things...if you want a good person to do a bad thing you need religion.

Sprituality within an ethnical framework is one thing...dogmatic religion is quite another.

N.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 10:58 am

Sprituality within an ethnical framework is one thing...dogmatic religion is quite another.

N.
Now this I can throw my weight behind without question. Similarities will set us free.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 11:07 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, you are the Devil in disguise!!

It's a pleasure to meet you Sir. I have so many questions - oh where to start, I’m so excited....

Ok can you please clarify a few things?

a) How did you manage to fck up with God and still got away with it until the judgement day - tips please, i need it for this region.

Perhaps you can provide some inside information:

Do they really have Garden of Eden and Virgins; more importantly are they Curvy and Dirtyyy? Do you know if any of the prophets have reserved Nigella, if so, does God allow trade-ins? Coz if he doesn’t then bugger it I’m not putting in any effort I’ll rather sit on your side and have a good banter, do you have a good collection of sex on Blu-ray? No No No, I’m not interested in shagging Paris Hilton.

Appreciate your help.
Been on the Iron Bru again have we?

Being the Devil would be quite hard since I'd have to go around disbelieving in myself (you know, like most British sports teams do ).

N.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

sherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud ofsherri has much to be proud of

Been on the Irn Bru again have we? N.
Yes
Being the Devil would be quite hard since I'd have to go around disbelieving in myself (you know, like most British sports teams do ). N.
That's a good one Norm
Old Jun 8th 2011, 12:04 pm

Yup. And there is a logical explanation why Jewish, Christian and Muslim males have to be circumcised but I don’t want to waste my time. we are a minority
No major medical body in world advocates it - there are many reasons why it shouldn't be done (we are all against female circumcision, why not male? Don't boys have the right to intact genitals until they can make up their mind as an adult to remove 20,000 very sensitive and pleasurable nerve endings?).

Let's hear the logical explaination...

N.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 12:16 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

No major medical body in world advocates it - there are many reasons why it shouldn't be done (we are all against female circumcision, why not male? Don't boys have the right to intact genitals until they can make up their mind as an adult to remove 20,000 very sensitive and pleasurable nerve endings?).

N.
It has been claimed that male circumcision reduces the risk of contracting HIV significantly, but then again so does using a condom...
Old Jun 8th 2011, 12:18 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Well, erm...I mean I'm not bragging or anything, but...well, you know, some people just have to do something to reduce the overall size...
Old Jun 8th 2011, 12:20 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Well, erm...I mean I'm not bragging or anything, but...well, you know, some people just have to do something to reduce the overall size...
nice try BB

however if getting circumcised reduced your size then your foreskin must have been seriously abnormal and removal would have been medically recommended anyway...
Old Jun 8th 2011, 12:23 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by norsk
nice try BB

however if getting circumcised reduced your size then your foreskin must have been seriously abnormal and removal would have been medically recommended anyway...
Waaaaay too much information
Old Jun 8th 2011, 12:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by norsk
nice try BB

it wasn't the size that was the problem - it was the location: slap bang in the middle of his forehead.
Old Jun 8th 2011, 12:26 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

Originally Posted by Millhouse
it wasn't the size that was the problem - it was the location: slap bang in the middle of his forehead.
http://cockface.net/
Old Jun 8th 2011, 12:30 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by Millhouse

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.