Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Going to Queensland for a holiday.

Going to Queensland for a holiday.

Old Mar 17th 2013, 4:22 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Going to Queensland for a holiday.

Don't know about Queenstown, but I'm going to Queensland!!! In August, can't wait!!!!
Old Mar 17th 2013, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

scottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just back from Queenstown

Originally Posted by Spicy55
Don't know about Queenstown, but I'm going to Queensland!!! In August, can't wait!!!!
Enjoy! You going to brisbane? One of daves mates moved there last year
Old Mar 17th 2013, 9:04 am

Default Re: Just back from Queenstown

Originally Posted by scottishstacey
Enjoy! You going to brisbane? One of daves mates moved there last year
Yes going for a holiday
Old Mar 17th 2013, 9:51 pm
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Going to Queensland for a holiday.

Get yourself to Sea World theme park

Oh and drive down to the Gold Coast for a few days. Only a few hours away

The most beautiful beaches I have ever seen are at the Gold Coast
Old Mar 17th 2013, 9:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond reputescottishstacey has a reputation beyond repute

Have fun, it looks gorgeous. He was putting pics of them at the beach while i was putting up ones of us in the snow lol.

Enjoy!
Old Mar 18th 2013, 12:20 am

I'm going to Trinity beach near Cairns not Brisbane! A relaxing beach holiday and to see the Great Barrier Reef, just husband and I and first holiday on our own without kids since 1992
Old Mar 18th 2013, 12:21 am

Originally Posted by Tom1983
Get yourself to Sea World theme park

Oh and drive down to the Gold Coast for a few days. Only a few hours away

The most beautiful beaches I have ever seen are at the Gold Coast
Only going for a week! Looks like beautiful beaches in tropical Queensland where we are going
Old Mar 18th 2013, 12:46 am
Account Closed

Tom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura aboutTom1983 has a spectacular aura about

Tropical Queensland

Careful of the Saltwater Crocodiles
Old Mar 18th 2013, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

And the stingers
Old Mar 18th 2013, 1:15 am

Originally Posted by Tom1983
Tropical Queensland

Careful of the Saltwater Crocodiles
I'm sure we will be ok
Old Mar 18th 2013, 1:16 am

Originally Posted by scottishstacey
And the stingers
If you mean box jellyfish, only certain times of year and warnings in place for such and crocs
Old Mar 18th 2013, 2:34 am

Catchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond reputeCatchafire has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget the spiders!
Old Mar 18th 2013, 9:43 pm

Originally Posted by Catchafire
Don't forget the spiders!
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 5:54 am
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by love30stm
If you mean box jellyfish, only certain times of year and warnings in place for such and crocs
I found a lovely deserted beach there, with a creek running parallel to the sea. Walking back from the sea towards the creek, a huge sign 'Warning! Estuarine Crocodiles inhabit this creek' . So that's why it was deserted......

Last edited by chippy64; Mar 22nd 2013 at 5:55 am. Reason: Spelling!
Old Mar 22nd 2013, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chippy64
I found a lovely deserted beach there, with a creek running parallel to the sea. Walking back from the sea towards the creek, a huge sign 'Warning! Estuarine Crocodiles inhabit this creek' . So that's why it was deserted......
Yeah i have a friend in cairns and she tells me about those horrors lol. Just part and parcel of living there i suppose. Does look a gorgeous place!