International Experience Canada

Old Feb 2nd 2013, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

flo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to allflo-bee is a name known to all
Default Re: International Experience Canada

If I had to guess, I would say 8th of Feb.
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

kangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant futurekangoolari has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by flo-bee
If I had to guess, I would say 8th of Feb.
(when I will be stuck at my grandma's with no internet connection)

Last edited by kangoolari; Feb 2nd 2013 at 9:51 am.
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 10:19 am
Just Joined

timmycr90 is an unknown quantity at this point

How Many places were there for Ireland? and their all full? how far have other people got? i'm just waiting for my police report, got to upload a digital photo and then obv the kompass account thing when it opens
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 10:23 am
Just Joined

laura_beth is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by timmycr90
How Many places were there for Ireland? and their all full? how far have other people got? i'm just waiting for my police report, got to upload a digital photo and then obv the kompass account thing when it opens
So have you been filling in the MyCIC forms?
Have you used a digital signature for the first one? What did you do about signing the family information form?

Ireland had 6,350, 0 left!
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...ex.aspx?view=d
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 11:18 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by laura_beth
So have you been filling in the MyCIC forms?
Have you used a digital signature for the first one? What did you do about signing the family information form?

Ireland had 6,350, 0 left!
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...ex.aspx?view=d
yeap done all the forms the IMM5645E, IMM1295E, imm5669E. the digital signature, you dont need to sign it.
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 11:27 am
Just Joined

yeah done them all, i thought since its not open yet i might a well get ahead. i read that you don't have to sign it, because you cant scan upload it, it doesnt work ive tried
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

lukedparker is an unknown quantity at this point

How have u already filledin the stuff on the mycic dosent it say that you need a number or something sent to you?
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

lukedparker is an unknown quantity at this point

After you click on the apply online part
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 11:40 am
Just Joined

CB1991 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone,

This may be a stupid question, but does visiting/holidaying in Canada for two 6 month periods count as not being a habitual resident to the UK, even if my UK address remained my mailing address and bank details were UK etc. whilst in Canada?

It won't affect my IEC this year but if I wished to apply for another next year it would, any advice would be really helpful!
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 11:43 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by lukedparker
How have u already filledin the stuff on the mycic dosent it say that you need a number or something sent to you?
It doesnt matter, ive uploaded it but i can always "modify" it so i'll just quickly put it on before i send it off
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

empirestate is an unknown quantity at this point

So went back to my old post, from Thursday, and no change at all, so something obv happened, the system crasing with the Irish going crazy has obv made them decide to go it a bit more gently.

So Glancing through, As of now (Sat 2nd 12:45pm GMT) these countries still arnt open

UK, Germany, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain & Sweden
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

BritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeBritishExpatriate has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dominiqueincanada
It's actually fine as acrylicus said. The Ieland FAQ has the following:
As I pointed out a few weeks ago, my understanding was always that if you apply with a valid passport and then change it after receiving the LOI and before landing in Canada, you just have to notify them of your new passport details and possibly carry the expired one with you as well.

I agree that if the Irish IEC has the same rule the UK IEC has always had then it's likely that rule will indeed remain the same for the UK IEC this year.

I had thought I'd read something recently to the contrary but I can't find it and therefore I must have been thinking of something else. If I see it again and it's relevant, I'll be sure to post.

Though at the moment I agree it looks as though you're good to apply and get the LOI before taking the time to renew your passport before activating your new LOI... Good luck!
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

TeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud ofTeddiSam has much to be proud of

On the MyCIC account, has anyone uploaded all the documents needed? Offer of employment etc? What if we can't get some of these documents?
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 1:12 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by TeddiSam
On the MyCIC account, has anyone uploaded all the documents needed? Offer of employment etc? What if we can't get some of these documents?
mine doesnt ask for proof of employment, you don't need employment before you go

http://www.ccusa.co.uk/ProgramsOffer...Employers.aspx
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

saryfairy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TeddiSam
Iv uploaded a few of the ones I can do- however I wondered if everyone else has a required Medical certificate upload on their Mycic accounts....or if thats just me?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.