Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

France Forum Closed due to lack of Interest.

France Forum Closed due to lack of Interest.

Old Dec 24th 2008, 4:55 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default France Forum Closed due to lack of Interest.

Christmas eve and no one here but lurkers, Present company not included

Come on report in it's not like your allowed a life or anything if your a member of the forum.
Old Dec 24th 2008, 5:01 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: France Forum Closed due to lack of Interest.

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!

Come on report in it's not like your allowed a life or anything if your a member of the forum.
I'm here dude!!!!
Old Dec 24th 2008, 5:09 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I'm here dude!!!!
Sense and sensibility at last.....bit slow in here today.
Old Dec 24th 2008, 5:23 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Sense and sensibility at last.....bit slow in here today.
I'm having some fun in the Spain forum with some newbies, I'm told I am a little sad because I post lots!
Old Dec 24th 2008, 5:38 pm

I'm having some fun in the Spain forum with some newbies, I'm told I am a little sad because I post lots!
Ok here I come.....
Old Dec 24th 2008, 5:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

You both are sad and pathetic excuses for human beings being on here on xmas eve - get to church and repent......
Old Dec 24th 2008, 5:43 pm

Originally Posted by willmore
You both are sad and pathetic excuses for human beings being on here on xmas eve - get to church and repent......
Wait till your mummy catches you on her computer, you will be grounded for weeks
Old Dec 24th 2008, 5:49 pm
Straw Man.

Church? What if some of us are Jews?
Old Dec 24th 2008, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wait till your mummy catches you on her computer, you will be grounded for weeks
She's out with the kids for hours.....

Church? What if some of us are Jews?
We cant all be perfect......

Bye for now you two nuts
Old Dec 24th 2008, 5:54 pm
Straw Man.

She's out with the kids for hours.....

We cant all be perfect......

Bye for now you two nuts
Have a lovely one Sue........

All my love to you and yours.
Old Dec 24th 2008, 5:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have a lovely one Sue........

All my love to you and yours.
and to you sweetheart......
Old Dec 24th 2008, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

finally finished baking the mince pies and shortbread, iced the cake and now about to sit down with a drink and try to get into a festive spirit with you lot
Old Dec 24th 2008, 7:56 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

I've had a tremendous ruby murray, had one and a half beers and am so pissed off with the whole festive shite that I can't wait for the day after tomorrow! Then we'll have the long, slow, interminable slide to next year's festive season. Woopy doo!

Evenin' all!
Old Dec 24th 2008, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

val50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond reputeval50 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Le Chant
I've had a tremendous ruby murray, had one and a half beers and am so pissed off with the whole festive shite that I can't wait for the day after tomorrow! Then we'll have the long, slow, interminable slide to next year's festive season. Woopy doo!

Evenin' all!

a man after my own heart
Old Dec 24th 2008, 8:00 pm

Le Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond reputeLe Chant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by val50
a man after my own heart
So glad it's not just me Val! I hate it. Especially when there's no money about!Definitely the hardest one we've ever had. Still, there's a few beers left, and some nuts!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.