Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Electricians
Reload this Page >

UK qualified Electricians working in Australia

UK qualified Electricians working in Australia

Old Feb 9th 2009, 6:40 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK qualified Electricians working in Australia

Originally Posted by witchypoo
Ok Steve thanks, what about the tester? Do you want to buy any 110v power tools lol!!
bring the tester allthough you may have to explain to the aussie sparkies what it is
Old Feb 9th 2009, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

witchypoo is just really nicewitchypoo is just really nicewitchypoo is just really nicewitchypoo is just really nicewitchypoo is just really nicewitchypoo is just really nicewitchypoo is just really nicewitchypoo is just really nice

Originally Posted by steve`o
bring the tester allthough you may have to explain to the aussie sparkies what it is
Great thanks. What do they use, do they just lick their fingers
Old Feb 9th 2009, 6:50 pm
Dark side the moon

craigyjac is just really nicecraigyjac is just really nicecraigyjac is just really nicecraigyjac is just really nicecraigyjac is just really nicecraigyjac is just really nicecraigyjac is just really nicecraigyjac is just really nice

Originally Posted by steve`o
sorry mate but your not going to get a skilled visa before youve finished your apprentiship and have 12 months experiance as a qualifed spark, as a matter of intrest which immigration webite said that it was possible ??
www.immigrationgroup.net
It was an advert in the sun newspaper, saying that they were lookjing for qualified and non qualified workers, all industries.
I filled an online form in, and got an initial reply saying" we are almost certain that you will qualify for a working visa".
I thought i would sought some advice, before taking it any further.
Looks like i might need to wait a bit longer then.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 6:52 pm
Dark side the moon

craigyjac is just really nicecraigyjac is just really nicecraigyjac is just really nicecraigyjac is just really nicecraigyjac is just really nicecraigyjac is just really nicecraigyjac is just really nicecraigyjac is just really nice

FAO SteveO
I sent you a reply to your question but it says that a mod has to approve it first.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 12:19 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by witchypoo
Great thanks. What do they use, do they just lick their fingers
if only they were that advanced
Old Feb 10th 2009, 12:21 am
Worongary

Originally Posted by craigyjac
www.immigrationgroup.net
It was an advert in the sun newspaper, saying that they were lookjing for qualified and non qualified workers, all industries.
I filled an online form in, and got an initial reply saying" we are almost certain that you will qualify for a working visa".
I thought i would sought some advice, before taking it any further.
Looks like i might need to wait a bit longer then.
i see
a working visa only gets you 12 or 24 months ( not too sure ) in aus and you wont be able to apply for an electrical licence as you need a permanant resdient visa to do that
Old Feb 10th 2009, 3:51 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond reputeThe_Pom_From_Aus has a reputation beyond repute

emmakc1977;

Tafe is the exact same as College in the UK its Trade people to do courses.

regards