Health Operations Centre -Update

Old Mar 11th 2010, 8:48 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Health Operations Centre -Update

Originally Posted by aliah
not exactly.just that i weigh 97kg with 5`11".BMI is around 30. So i asked this question and doctor said unless its 35 or above,its fine.other than this everything was fine including blood test(undergone complete blood test on my own before attending) and x-ray etc.!!!
My hubs BMI was around same as yours They can finalise him all they want cos without me, he aint going anywhere ! I know referred is very very common. The only difference I can think of with my hub and I is that I had to have 3 blood tests and him just the 1 (HIV for both) hep b and c for me (as Im a nurse). All we can do is wait and see
Old Mar 11th 2010, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by wilson01
All we can do is wait and see
good luck to u too!and thanks
Old Mar 11th 2010, 5:04 pm
YES!! Sold sign!!!!!

rahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

My medicals are in "further medical results referred" while today i got response from HOC stating that my medicals have been processed and made available to CO!!!kindly comment??are these further results being asked from HOC or an indication for me to udnergo further checkup ????????thanks
Hi there ,
I've been reading this thread (page 91) and I would say, don't worry!
Others who now have a grant have had the same pattern -
- Initially meds finalised, then following day - further medical results received/referred, which presumably relates to referral to CO,
- then at a later date - all meds finalised, which was followed by a short wait, then the grant.
I don't think your situation indicates a problem, just a reflection of a normal process - if there were any probs that required furhter tests, this would have been specifically, formally requested.
What you are seeing on you meds seems pretty typical.....!

Last edited by rahrah; Mar 11th 2010 at 5:05 pm. Reason: text insertion
Old Mar 12th 2010, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Thanks much...hope and wish things go well...
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

One step forward now
15/03/2010 Health requirements finalised Message
10/03/2010 Further medical results referred Message
10/03/2010 HIV blood test referred Message

waiting for more
Old Mar 15th 2010, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

james1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant future

One step forward now
15/03/2010 Health requirements finalised Message
10/03/2010 HIV blood test referred Message

waiting for more
Good luck, now all up to the case officer to pick the file up again.

James
Old Mar 15th 2010, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

moores2525 has a brilliant futuremoores2525 has a brilliant futuremoores2525 has a brilliant futuremoores2525 has a brilliant futuremoores2525 has a brilliant futuremoores2525 has a brilliant futuremoores2525 has a brilliant future

Hi guys, wonder if someone can give me some advice from their experience. On 24 Feb 2010 my OH and I sat our visa medicals, after being requested to do so by Aus immigration. The medical centre then sent the medicals to London somewhere instead of the HOC in Sydney. I found out and they told me they have emailed the results to someone in the HOC. That was 3 weeks ago, and since then my status is still showing that Medicals are requested.

I'm chasing the medical centre to find out what they have done.
I also realised that I made a mistake and didn't complete the "Office Use Only" box on the medical forms - therefore did not enter Transaction File No etc. to link to my 175 application.

Is this sort of delay normal? What are other people's experiences? Can anyone advise what I can do?
Old Mar 16th 2010, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone just a lil update, hub and I had meds on 5th march. They were sent via ehealth. Both meds have now been finalised Hopefully that means everything is ok with them They really didnt take very long at all
Old Mar 16th 2010, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

ejram is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone just a lil update, hub and I had meds on 5th march. They were sent via ehealth. Both meds have now been finalised Hopefully that means everything is ok with them They really didnt take very long at all
welcome to the waiting club! i still haven't heard anything from my CO since the day my med has been finalized...

Good luck!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ejram
welcome to the waiting club! i still haven't heard anything from my CO since the day my med has been finalized...

Good luck!
Im sure you will hear very soon
Old Mar 16th 2010, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

james1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant future

Thats very quick as we had to wait about a week for the bloods to come back to doctors and then it all got sent so eHealth will really speed things up.

James