Health Operations Centre -Update

Old May 26th 2009, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

Griffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really nice
Default Re: Health Operations Centre -Update

Hi all,

I have a question that has no doubt been asked time and again and from reading the various threads I have struggled to track it through in order to gain an answer myself.

Can anyone shed some definitive light on which medicals are being reviewed at present (ie date stamped .......)?

Also, if the CO has requested medicals is this fed through to HOC to "speed up/prioritize" the medicals under review?

Thanks in advance and I appreciate your patience with a repeated question.

Dilwyn
Old May 26th 2009, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

marknlouie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cameron
Thanks for info,

but to be honest I have some doubts that they are already in May with assessments of Medical Officer. I still did not get any changes in my online status. Is still "outstanding" and "Further checking requiers". From my calculation they shoud be around 15-21 April. Dont forgot there was a back log of 40 days. I dont think that MOC speed has increased so fast.

My opinion...
i agree. but who knows. it's possible also that medical submission has tapered off. on the other hand, don't rely on online status. my son's meds were finalized a long time ago and the status hasn't changed since.
Old May 26th 2009, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

adeelak is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Today when I check my status online I saw this

Person 1 ME
06/01/2009 Health requirements outstanding Message
26/05/2009 Further medical results received Message
26/05/2009 HIV blood test received Message

Person 2 WIFE
06/01/2009 Health requirements outstanding Message
26/05/2009 HIV blood test received Message
26/05/2009 Hepatitis B antigen blood test required Message

1) Does this means that I need to do "Hepatitis B antigen blood test" for my wife ?
2) I have'nt recieved any email , Do HOC sends email with the requirement as well or just this status is sufficient that tests need to be done ?
3) If additional tests be done do we use the same form or is there any other form for additional medical tests ?

--regards

Khan
Old May 26th 2009, 12:51 pm
PR and proud

ChuiRafiki is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Griffangus
Hi all,

I have a question that has no doubt been asked time and again and from reading the various threads I have struggled to track it through in order to gain an answer myself.

Can anyone shed some definitive light on which medicals are being reviewed at present (ie date stamped .......)?

Also, if the CO has requested medicals is this fed through to HOC to "speed up/prioritize" the medicals under review?

Dilwyn
Hi
If it helps, here is where I am... I suspect it may depend on which visa you are applying for. I have applied for a spouse PR visa, and my meds (graded B by the panel doctor) were sent to HOC on 8 May for review by a MOC. I have just heard today from my CO that the meds have cleared and my application will soon be finalised.
Good luck!
Old May 26th 2009, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Griffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really niceGriffangus is just really nice

Originally Posted by ChuiRafiki
Hi
If it helps, here is where I am... I suspect it may depend on which visa you are applying for. I have applied for a spouse PR visa, and my meds (graded B by the panel doctor) were sent to HOC on 8 May for review by a MOC. I have just heard today from my CO that the meds have cleared and my application will soon be finalised.
Good luck!
Thanks for that. Appreciated the info.

We are applying for a 176 State Sponsored VISA. I guess patience is key........
Old May 27th 2009, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

Cameron is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by marknlouie
i agree. but who knows. it's possible also that medical submission has tapered off. on the other hand, don't rely on online status. my son's meds were finalized a long time ago and the status hasn't changed since.
Yes, it may be possible that you are right. In April it was the christian Eastern celebration and many people have at least one extended week-end vacation. Others even one week. So, may be that number of applications to be decreased for a short time in April.
Old May 27th 2009, 6:02 pm
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Griffangus
Hi all,

Dilwyn

My medicals reached HOC on 11-05-2009 and were finalized on 21-05-2009 (as per HOC agent). My online status is still showing 'Medicals Received'. I am from HR and oct 2008 applicant, no CO yet.
Old May 27th 2009, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice

Originally Posted by ChuiRafiki
Hi
I have applied for a spouse PR visa, and my meds (graded B by the panel doctor) were sent to HOC on 8 May for review by a MOC.
How can you tell you are graded B for the medicals. Because medicals are never shown to the patients.
Old May 27th 2009, 6:42 pm
PR and proud

ChuiRafiki is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by live2learn
How can you tell you are graded B for the medicals. Because medicals are never shown to the patients.
Hi,
The panel doctor has to send the original medicals to your CO or straight to Sydney, depending on the type of visa you are applying for, but they are permitted to send you a copy of the completed form 26 and form 160. Check the end of form 26: I don't have it in front of me, but I'm pretty sure that's where I read this. I asked for copies, and they were sent to me at the same time as they were sent to London (in my case, for the spouse visa). Hope that helps!
Old May 28th 2009, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

adeelak is an unknown quantity at this point

Your medical results have been received and batched on the 26/05/2009, and are under the consideration of the Medical Officer of the Commonwealth(MOC). We will advise you if there are further requirements.
MOCs are currently assessing medicals they have received on the <b>20/04/2009.<b>

1) MOC is reffered is there any particular reason ?
2) Will MOC contact me directly as there is one more test is added to the status list ?
3) how will you send these additional tests I mean along which documents/form ?

--regards

KHAN
Old May 28th 2009, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

Cameron is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Khan,

Thanks for this info: "MOCs are currently assessing medicals they have received on the <b>20/04/2009.<b>". At least we know where they are now...

Regarding your questions:

1) MOC is reffered is there any particular reason ?
Yes

2) Will MOC contact me directly as there is one more test is added to the status list ?
Yes, they will contact you (far as know from my doctor).

3) how will you send these additional tests I mean along which documents/form ?
This I dont know, but I guess you will receive further instruction from MOC.

Good luck!
Cameron
Old May 28th 2009, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

iabanipur is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Mr. XXXX,

Thank you for your email.

Your medicals have been received and is awaiting to be assessed by a
Medical Officer. These medicals are in a queue and will be processed
accordingly.

Kind regards,

XXXXXXX
Health Operations Centre
Department of Immigration and Citizenship

I got the above email from HOC. I have some queries about my medical: Where is my medical now? is it waiting for MOC or simple MO and how long it can take to finalise. Pls give me advice.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

vineetbahl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iabanipur
Dear Mr. XXXX,

Thank you for your email.

Your medicals have been received and is awaiting to be assessed by a
Medical Officer. These medicals are in a queue and will be processed
accordingly.

Kind regards,

XXXXXXX
Health Operations Centre
Department of Immigration and Citizenship

I got the above email from HOC. I have some queries about my medical: Where is my medical now? is it waiting for MOC or simple MO and how long it can take to finalise. Pls give me advice.

Does anyone out here has update upon HOC Timelines for assignment of MOC.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

Just checked my status today and on the front page there has been a change.

For all applicants:

Medical requirements are marked as finalized
Various other medical lines marked as received.

All dated 01/06/09. Docs sent to HOC by recorded delivery by doctor on 19/05/09.

(On the document checklist all still showing as requested though )

Hopefully this is all a good sign..............
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 12:23 am
Forum Regular

iabanipur is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vineetbahl
Does anyone out here has update upon HOC Timelines for assignment of MOC.
I got the email from HOC yesterday:

Your medical results have been received and batched on the 20/05/2009, and are under the consideration of the Medical Officer of the Commonwealth(MOC). We will advise you if there are further requirements.

MOCs are currently assessing medicals they have received on the 01/05/2009.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.