Health Operations Centre -Update

Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Default Re: Health Operations Centre -Update

Originally Posted by chelov62
Hi Mel

yes, yours should be 5.
Thanks Cheryl,

I thought it might!!

Would it just me mine that's sent there and the rest of the family to the other pile, or would they keep them all together - not sure if you know the answer, just wondered??

Cheers

Mel
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by melbert
Thanks Cheryl,

I thought it might!!

Would it just me mine that's sent there and the rest of the family to the other pile, or would they keep them all together - not sure if you know the answer, just wondered??

Cheers

Mel

Hiya Mel.....we meet on another thread!!

Just wandered if you can remember who Bristol used as couriers...am really hoping it wasn't Royal Mail...want to be able to stress, oooppps, i meant track, the medicals all the way!!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by memewest
Hiya Mel.....we meet on another thread!!

Just wandered if you can remember who Bristol used as couriers...am really hoping it wasn't Royal Mail...want to be able to stress, oooppps, i meant track, the medicals all the way!!
Hi again!!!

Sorry meme - yes it was royal mail!!

don't know what else to say!!!!

Mel
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Hi again!!!

Sorry meme - yes it was royal mail!!

don't know what else to say!!!!

Mel
ARGHHHHH......

Think will ask them to consider using DHL or someone else... it is us that is paying for this service after all.

How long did it take for yours to land??
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Not sure if they have yet!!!!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Not sure if they have yet!!!!
OMG!!! See!!!

That would COMPLETELY do my nut in!!

I cannot stand not knowing..... I'd rather be stressing/obsessing over the time/route the meds take to get there, but at least i could see that they were getting there and when they land on someones desk....

Am definately gonna mention this tomorrow, but AFTER i've had my meds done... too chicken to say anything beforehand!!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

OMG!!! See!!!

That would COMPLETELY do my nut in!!

I cannot stand not knowing..... I'd rather be stressing/obsessing over the time/route the meds take to get there, but at least i could see that they were getting there and when they land on someones desk....

THAT'S where your wrong. It doesn't sit on someone's DESK. The address on the courier envelope is for the 3rd floor. It was DELIVERED to the BASEMENT MAILROOM and is sitting in BAGS on the FLOOR (my imagination at work) with little signs on them stating the arrival date!

Am definately gonna mention this tomorrow, but AFTER i've had my meds done... too chicken to say anything beforehand!!
BRING YOUR WALLET! If you want DHL, and you pay extra, I don't see why they wouldn't do it!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by tiger222
BRING YOUR WALLET! If you want DHL, and you pay extra, I don't see why they wouldn't do it!
I don't mind paying extra as long as i can track them ALL THE WAY!!!!

It's this 'out of control' feeling i have as far as meds are concerned that i'm a little uneasy about...

The one thing i can control is who ships them, hopefully... , and then i'll feel better when i can see when they get there....

Is this just me being strange?? or controlling?? Obsessing?? Silly?? Impatient?? Or all of the above??
Can't help it.... Get ready for some major stressing on all threads if Royal Mail take them...!!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Maz14 is a jewel in the roughMaz14 is a jewel in the roughMaz14 is a jewel in the roughMaz14 is a jewel in the rough

It's this 'out of control' feeling i have as far as meds are concerned that i'm a little uneasy about...

The one thing i can control is who ships them, hopefully... , and then i'll feel better when i can see when they get there....

Is this just me being strange?? or controlling?? Obsessing?? Silly?? Impatient?? Or all of the above??
Can't help it.... Get ready for some major stressing on all threads if Royal Mail take them...!!
My meds were sent by my doctor who used Parcelforce. It cost £50 but he sent me a letter confirming they had been sent with a tracking number so i could trace them all the way. it still took a while but at least i could keep progress!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

That's me all the way!

I have to warn you....Once you KNOW they are there, the stressing REALLY gets started!!!

Then you pray they don't get stuffed under something and not found for ages!
Old Oct 10th 2008, 10:13 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

I had an e-mail this morning saying they are currently processing PR meds received on 22/9/08. Just thought i'd let you all know!
Old Oct 10th 2008, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ponyrama
I had an e-mail this morning saying they are currently processing PR meds received on 22/9/08. Just thought i'd let you all know!
That means that JAK is going to be processed on MONDAY and my DH's meds on TUESDAY!!

(I hope)
Old Oct 10th 2008, 4:47 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tiger222
That means that JAK is going to be processed on MONDAY and my DH's meds on TUESDAY!!

(I hope)
I hope so too, I am becoming obsessed with checking our online status. At least it is the weekend so I there's no point checking until Monday. Fingers crossed Tiger that you have guessed this one right you seem to be doing well up to now
Old Oct 10th 2008, 5:55 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JAK
I hope so too, I am becoming obsessed with checking our online status. At least it is the weekend so I there's no point checking until Monday. Fingers crossed Tiger that you have guessed this one right you seem to be doing well up to now
They received mine on 23/9 also so I'm hoping I get processed Monday as well.
Old Oct 13th 2008, 4:56 am
Reg Migration Agent

chelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nicechelov62 is just really nice

Below is the Health Operations Centre weekly update for the week beginning Monday 13 October 2008.

We are currently processing medicals completed OFF-SHORE:

1. Urgent cases (457 visas) not requiring MOC's assessment received on 7 October 2008.

2. Temporary cases not requiring MOC's assessment received on 15 September 2008.

3. Permanent cases not requiring MOC's assessment received on 23rd September 2008.

4. Urgent cases (e-visas, adoptions, 457 visas, some Ref Hum cases) requiring assessment by a Medical Officer received on 9 October 2008.

5. Other cases requiring medical assessment by a Medical Officer received on 30 September 2008.

The case officer processing your visa application should be your first point of contact regarding any inquiry in relation to the application, including your health assessment results.

If directing an enquiry to HOC, please note that if you are not the authorised contact declared on the visa application forms, then the HOC cannot release any information to you.

For medicals referred by diplomatic bag, it should be anticipated that there is a 2 week delay before they are received for processing at the Health Operations Centre.

Medicals received by courier or through diplomatic bag are opened by a contracted service provider located in our Lee Street offices.

Generally, if documents are received in the morning they will be delivered to HOC that evening, if received in the evening they are delivered to HOC the next working day.

kind regards

Cheryl

Last edited by chelov62; Oct 13th 2008 at 4:56 am. Reason: signature

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.