INZ Skill Migrant Process Flow

Old Aug 31st 2013, 2:49 pm
Just Joined

kami_71 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post INZ Skill Migrant Process Flow

Dear All,

I got a very helpful NZ Immigration process flow. I like to share with you. I downloaded from some forum, I forgot about. Not sure about authenticity. At last, special thanks to anonymous creator.

INZ Skill Migrant Process Flow-smc1.jpg

INZ Skill Migrant Process Flow-smc2.jpg
Old Sep 3rd 2013, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

naqiashrar31 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: INZ Skill Migrant Process Flow

Thanks
Old Sep 3rd 2013, 7:19 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that, it is a good rundown of the process

The only incorrect part I found was this:
'Pool EOIs of 140 or more selected. If quota not filled select ALL EOIs 100 points or more'

All EOIs of 140 points or more are selected at each draw, that is correct. However if the quota is not filled then there is a set scale of categories that are selected. Next would be those with over 100pts and a job offer. if this still doesn't fill the quota then it's those with 15 points for work experience in an AASS and so on...
It is not ALL EOIs that would be selected next.

Also requests for more evidence after selection but before issuing an ITA do not always happen. Evidence required at any stage varies with each individual.

Otherwise a good and concise way of seeing what is involved
Old Sep 4th 2013, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

naqiashrar31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much for such a helpful information.

My point are 105 without job offer? may i apply for SMC?

please reply. thanks.
Old Sep 4th 2013, 7:24 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by naqiashrar31
Thank you so much for such a helpful information.

My point are 105 without job offer? may i apply for SMC?

please reply. thanks.
even though to apply you need over 100 points but on just 105 and without a job offer I feel that you would be wasting your money as do not believe any points that low have been drawn for some time
Old Sep 4th 2013, 5:15 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsFychan
even though to apply you need over 100 points but on just 105 and without a job offer I feel that you would be wasting your money as do not believe any points that low have been drawn for some time
Agree with MrsF, I looked through all of the 2012 and 2013 draws and you would not have been drawn on any of them.
This is the history of selection points so you can see what has been drawn out for yourself: History of Selection

You will need a job offer in order to get selected otherwise you'll be wasting your money