Reload this Page >

help with my aos please!

help with my aos please!

Old May 27th 2008, 7:03 am
Just Joined

kev24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help with my aos please!

hey

I"m here on k1 visa, now married and Im getting ready to send off my aos, ead and ap... and need some help.

I'm wanting to know everything i send in with it all. I know i need to send passport photos...would that be 2 for each form. do i need to send birth certificates? uk police certificates? i cant think of anything else. if there's anything i need to send and not mentioned, please say. thank you.

also, some questions about the forms. when listing my wife on the 1-485, it asks 'if applying with you'.... that would be no as she's a us citizen, yeah?

also, one more thing. at the end of the ead form... what letters and numbers do i put in the '( ) ( ) ( )'.

hope you all don't think i'm an idiot for all these questions, but know a lot of you have been here before and i just dont want to make a mistake.

thank you.
Old May 27th 2008, 9:22 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: help with my aos please!

Originally Posted by kev24
hey

I"m here on k1 visa, now married and Im getting ready to send off my aos, ead and ap... and need some help.

I'm wanting to know everything i send in with it all. I know i need to send passport photos...would that be 2 for each form. do i need to send birth certificates? uk police certificates? i cant think of anything else. if there's anything i need to send and not mentioned, please say. thank you.

also, some questions about the forms. when listing my wife on the 1-485, it asks 'if applying with you'.... that would be no as she's a us citizen, yeah?

also, one more thing. at the end of the ead form... what letters and numbers do i put in the '( ) ( ) ( )'.

hope you all don't think i'm an idiot for all these questions, but know a lot of you have been here before and i just dont want to make a mistake.

thank you.
You need to go to www.uscis.gov, Immigration Forms, and print out the forms and instructions for these forms:

I-485
G-325A
I-765
I-131
I-864

You need to carefully read all the instructions for all the forms. The instructions are very clear as to what backup documentation each form needs, and how many photos each form needs. Treat each form as a totally separate thing. For example, first concentrate on the I-485. When you have that form and all the backup documents for it, put it aside. Then do the same for the next form.

What to put for the code on the I-765 is right there in the I-765 instructions.

If something is NOT asked for, such as police certificates, if nothing like that is mentioned in the instructions, don't include it.

Just answer everything very logically. After you filled out all the forms and have your AOS package ready to go, you might want to have an immigration attorney look it over for you, to make sure it's all filled out correctly and you didn't miss anything.

Best Wishes,
Rene