Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

AusFis company - is it a scam or legitimate?

AusFis company - is it a scam or legitimate?

Old Oct 18th 2010, 7:41 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AusFis company - is it a scam or legitimate?

Originally Posted by Centurion
Why are you even bothering to speak to them. This thread is testimony if nothing else to shonky low scamming practice. Dispute the transaction with your credit card company and have done with it. It was an internet transaction and your credit card protects you.

I certainly would not agree to any part of my money other than 100%.

Just my opinion. Well mostly, the shonky scam scam part is more factual.
It was not an internet transaction though. He gave his credit card number over the phone to someone who rang him. The first rule of having a credit card is "do not give your card number to anyone who rings asking for your credit card number".
Old Oct 27th 2010, 5:45 am
Just Joined

music.mech is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: AusFis company - is it a scam or legitimate?

I am just recently caught by this company. they seems spam also I did a mistake by giving them my debit card details, but after that i have just received couple of basic English course cds and, it came via DHL on which on sender address is not mentioned .
Also just to check them again I registered with a new fake name and I provided my different contact number. And when I asked about there registration details under MARA. One representative said we are under DC Lawyers, the other said that we are under Marion YOUNG, and both of them are not listed under Mara. I am sure I have just lost 709EU.
But my all friends please don't jump into that there seems nothing true about this org. Even after completing all there requirements i tried to call on their given number call never go through with the voice message that this number can’t be recognized.
Old Oct 27th 2010, 6:42 am
Just Joined

Bbozic is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems to me that the reason why they ask which credit card you use is that not all credit cards have a gaping hole in the reclamation system that they can abuse.

I have talked long with my master card provider and it seems you need a WRITTEN proof that the disputed company acknowledges your dispute and THEN and ONLY THEN can you dispute the transaction.

Of course AUSFIS goes to extraordinary lengths to NOT give out any written proof. You can call all you want, operators are either unavailable or there is an error, you can send e-message on their site which doesnt work, you can post to this thread or you can send email to [email protected]her - but the story is always pretty much the same - they didnt get your call/email/personal data.

If youre a persistent bugger they might call you like they did me and offer a small reimbursment, they start of by offering 15% money back, then 25% and their last line is to offer 300 euro back (out of 448) and this only after having a "long" talk to the manager (supposedly), the remaining 148 euro is their "cost of doing business" and you will not be able to refute that portion.

If you havent consumed any of their services and have written a letter immidiately and sent it to Dana you MIGHT have a chance to get at least some money back. In any case, 148 euro you will never see as they will charge this for their language pack (which you usually arent even aware that youre buying, they simply state that youre getting it) or call it their cost of doing business.

Hope someone finds this information useful...
Old Nov 11th 2010, 12:22 pm
Just Joined

Aleksey Korneyev is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, same thing happened to me... My wife and I registered on their website, we started to receive lots of e-mail.. I asked them exact questions but they answered the same things that are written on the site, and nothing about the case... Then a man with a strange pronunciation called from New York (why NY??!!) and told us that he is from Ausfis... This is a fraud organisation...
Old Nov 11th 2010, 1:11 pm
Just Joined

This is just horrible.. I've read the whole topic... How can anybody tell the australian government about this fraud company? I could call but I now have no money left on the cell phone, because i phoned to ausfis to ask some questions.. And phoning australia for me is pretty much expensive, I'm from Russia...
Old Nov 11th 2010, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

Oh and by the way, Dana Smith is this you appearing in the intro on the ausfis.org??
Old Nov 11th 2010, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

musmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nicemusmanasghar is just really nice

Originally Posted by Aleksey Korneyev
Oh and by the way, Dana Smith is this you appearing in the intro on the ausfis.org??
Man the Chick is hot ... dats how ppl lost there money ...
Old Nov 11th 2010, 2:01 pm
Just Joined

panjul is an unknown quantity at this point

Well this is scam company and most of DSNR staffs has IT background, they are working really professional on scam so that is why credit card company can't even stop them. I found Dana Smith name in many scam or fraud watcher and try to explained innocent the details but nothing reasonable.

My suggestion is to report scam or fraud credit card to the bank issued in order to chargeback the amount and cancel the card. <snip>

Last edited by Sue; Nov 11th 2010 at 6:42 pm. Reason: Please cut out the name calling, it's inappropriate.
Old Nov 12th 2010, 1:45 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Aleksey Korneyev
This is just horrible.. I've read the whole topic... How can anybody tell the australian government about this fraud company? I could call but I now have no money left on the cell phone, because i phoned to ausfis to ask some questions.. And phoning australia for me is pretty much expensive, I'm from Russia...
Read my post above

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...&postcount=148
Old Nov 12th 2010, 6:13 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
There is a link on the page that Tina refers to, which leads to the DIAC feedback page. I suggest that anyone who has had problems with the company passes feedback to DIAC about them. At least then DIAC can look and see if there are any sanctions they can take out against them - such as warning agents not to deal with them.

I've also created a sticky thread with the DIAC info on it
If the case since 3 years back and no one can stop them you can imagine how much money they can get it from this business? Million of dollars !! I did not see when tried to search the Ausfis case in the Australian Government official website, means this scam company will exist and another victims are waiting in the list.
Old Nov 12th 2010, 7:35 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by panjul
If the case since 3 years back and no one can stop them you can imagine how much money they can get it from this business? Million of dollars !! I did not see when tried to search the Ausfis case in the Australian Government official website, means this scam company will exist and another victims are waiting in the list.
You can't stop scammers, there will always be victims and there will always be people who will rip others off. You can't expect the likes of DIAC to spend time and money on checking out every single company that claims to get a visa quicker/cheaper. They quite understandably would expect anyone wanting to move to Australia to do their own research and they do ensure that there is a governing body for legitimate agents. Not a great deal more they can do.
Old Nov 13th 2010, 4:21 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
You can't stop scammers, there will always be victims and there will always be people who will rip others off. You can't expect the likes of DIAC to spend time and money on checking out every single company that claims to get a visa quicker/cheaper. They quite understandably would expect anyone wanting to move to Australia to do their own research and they do ensure that there is a governing body for legitimate agents. Not a great deal more they can do.
Supposed to be there is something that can block their company for the credit card authorization, the problem is they are really smart and as mentioned above they learned about internet security etc and really know where is the security hole so nobody can't do anything against them

Last edited by panjul; Nov 13th 2010 at 4:44 am.
Old Nov 13th 2010, 4:23 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Supposed to be there is something that can blocked their company for the credit card authorization, the problem is their really smart and as mentioned above they learned about internet security etc and know where is the whole so nobody can't do anything against them
DIAC cannot prevent a company from accepting credit cards
Old Nov 13th 2010, 8:04 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Supposed to be there is something that can block their company for the credit card authorization, the problem is they are really smart and as mentioned above they learned about internet security etc and really know where is the security hole so nobody can't do anything against them
Who are you suggesting blocks credit card authorisation? Credit card companies? The Australian government? Who exactly?
Old Nov 13th 2010, 8:46 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Who are you suggesting blocks credit card authorisation? Credit card companies? The Australian government? Who exactly?
Supposed to be credit card bank issued report to the credit card company to put in the black list the scammers companies as DSNR. Please check in the website DSNR.net or com, are affiliated with many website as ausfis or usafis.org using virtual address.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.