Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Hatton on Sopcast??

Hatton on Sopcast??

Old Dec 8th 2007, 5:14 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hatton on Sopcast??

Before I either shell out $65 on PPV or fight my way through the local pub which will be mobbed full of drunken Brits. Anyone have any idea if the fight is on Sopcast? How do you tell what is on, the directory is always the same? If so what channel?
Old Dec 8th 2007, 5:33 pm

penguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hatton on Sopcast??

Originally Posted by Lord Lionheart
Before I either shell out $65 on PPV or fight my way through the local pub which will be mobbed full of drunken Brits. Anyone have any idea if the fight is on Sopcast? How do you tell what is on, the directory is always the same? If so what channel?
http://www.myp2p.eu/
Old Dec 8th 2007, 5:38 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by penguinsix
Thanks for that. I'm new to this Sopcast thing. So does that link you provided mean that a Sopcast channel will give you the details where to find it, or does P2P need different software than the Sopcast thing I have
Old Dec 8th 2007, 8:17 pm

penguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that. I'm new to this Sopcast thing. So does that link you provided mean that a Sopcast channel will give you the details where to find it, or does P2P need different software than the Sopcast thing I have
Go to that website after about 5 or so and you'll find a bunch of links for a bunch of different types of feeds. Some will be Sopcast, some TVAnts (need to download) and some others. You can look at some of the other listings to get an idea of how it works.

Once it is on, click the link and Sopcast should launch (or Tvants or whatever).

I always look for the higher bitrate feeds--better quality.
Old Dec 8th 2007, 9:00 pm
Banned

Go to that website after about 5 or so and you'll find a bunch of links for a bunch of different types of feeds. Some will be Sopcast, some TVAnts (need to download) and some others. You can look at some of the other listings to get an idea of how it works.

Once it is on, click the link and Sopcast should launch (or Tvants or whatever).

I always look for the higher bitrate feeds--better quality.
Thanks again
Old Dec 8th 2007, 10:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Duncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan Roberts has a reputation beyond repute

This is the one I've used a lot. It works well although I don't like it quite as much as the older version.
Old Dec 9th 2007, 12:01 am
Mr. Grumpy

BritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond reputeBritGuyTN has a reputation beyond repute

wow

sopcast is pretty cool

never come across it before, thanks for the heads up!
Old Dec 9th 2007, 1:20 am

Yea, it is an amazing technology. TVAnts is good too (they always have Eurosports, Sky, and BBC24 on their channel offerings, to name a few).

It was built by some Chinese students who wanted to watch their channels far away from home, but it was quickly adopted by the football fanatics who use it to watch pretty much every game anywhere (just look at the lists on the website).
Old Dec 9th 2007, 1:23 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
wow

sopcast is pretty cool

Agreed LH just ran me through it too.
Old Dec 9th 2007, 1:25 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rushman
Agreed LH just ran me through it too.
has the fight started yet?
I'm still fighting with technology here
Old Dec 9th 2007, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

YorkshirePudding is a name known to allYorkshirePudding is a name known to allYorkshirePudding is a name known to allYorkshirePudding is a name known to allYorkshirePudding is a name known to allYorkshirePudding is a name known to allYorkshirePudding is a name known to allYorkshirePudding is a name known to allYorkshirePudding is a name known to allYorkshirePudding is a name known to allYorkshirePudding is a name known to all

Yea, it is an amazing technology. TVAnts is good too (they always have Eurosports, Sky, and BBC24 on their channel offerings, to name a few).

It was built by some Chinese students who wanted to watch their channels far away from home, but it was quickly adopted by the football fanatics who use it to watch pretty much every game anywhere (just look at the lists on the website).
I just installed SopCast to watch the fight. Which one is best for football--specifically Championship?
Old Dec 9th 2007, 1:26 am
Banned

Originally Posted by koogar
has the fight started yet?
I'm still fighting with technology here
First undercard, you probably have at least 1 1/2 hours yet before the main event
Old Dec 9th 2007, 1:27 am
Whatacomplete Member

koogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond reputekoogar has a reputation beyond repute

First undercard, you probably have at least 1 1/2 hours yet before the main event
thanks LL
Old Dec 9th 2007, 1:28 am
Banned

Originally Posted by BritGuyTN
wow

sopcast is pretty cool

Between Sopcast, UK Nova and The Box. I'm starting to wonder why I pay $1500 a year for Directv , apart from a few HD channels
Old Dec 9th 2007, 1:35 am
Banned

Originally Posted by YorkshirePudding
I just installed SopCast to watch the fight. Which one is best for football--specifically Championship?
Click on your sport icon at the top and see what they are playing

i.e the football

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?ma...31&part=sports

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.