CPV & Medical History Query

Old Dec 6th 2007, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

NETOOZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default CPV & Medical History Query

Hi Guys,

I have been trying to gather info on the CPV visa for my parents. Since we arrived here they have mentioned about coming, although at this time we know we cant sponsor them (not here 2 years yet).

My question is medical. Both my parents are registered disabled (able bodied) they are 54, 52 respective. The mum has fabramialger (sp)? and is busy getting an investigation for prolapsed disc in her back. My dad has a condition which means that the small bones that come out from the spine are crumbling (sorry dont know name of condition). They both have various small medical problems relating to a car accident that they were in.

Anyhow, I have a feeling that there is no way that they would get in on medical grounds (they get incapacity benefit I believe) although they do run their own small business that just ticks over. They would have some money if they sold the business and their home.

Can anyone advise me regarding the medical side, if there is no chance they would get in I want to tell them asap.

Thanks

netooz
Old Dec 6th 2007, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

NETOOZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CPV & Medical History Query

Thanks, will gather their medical info and give him a shout.

Cheers