Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Who is the Degree Assessing Authorty for Electronic Engineer

Who is the Degree Assessing Authorty for Electronic Engineer

Old Aug 17th 2009, 2:57 pm
Just Joined

sohail1982 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Who is the Degree Assessing Authorty for Electronic Engineer

i want to assess my degree of electronic engineering,,plz share the details
Old Aug 17th 2009, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is the Degree Assessing Authorty for Electronic Engineer

NZIS have an approved list of Universities which you can find in their literature. If your awarding Universty is not on this list I believe you will have to go through NZQA.

list at

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra.../lorq/lqea.htm

you need to type in the country where your degree was awarded.
Old Aug 18th 2009, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jan n Neil
NZIS have an approved list of Universities which you can find in their literature. If your awarding Universty is not on this list I believe you will have to go through NZQA.

list at

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra.../lorq/lqea.htm

you need to type in the country where your degree was awarded.
My degree is not awarded on any of this list? Please provide me a clue where can I start my assessment?
Old Aug 19th 2009, 9:50 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

You will need an NZQA assessment. Click the link and fill out the forms for either a pre-assessment or the full assessment. It is up to you whether you try a pre-assessment first or go straight for a full assessment.

Pre-assessment of Qualifications

If you require a Pre-Assessment Report for the purpose of an 'Expression of Interest' under Immigration New Zealand's Skilled Migrant Category you may apply for one.
Full Assessment of Qualifications

If you require a full International Qualification Assessment for an application for immgration under Immigration New Zealand's Skilled Migrant Category you will need to apply for a full assessment.
If you require more information regarding the Skilled Migrant Category, please visit the Immigration New Zealand website.
I notice though that both of you are applying to Australia.

Last edited by BEVS; Aug 19th 2009 at 9:53 pm.
Old Aug 19th 2009, 10:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

So i,m guessing it ain,t a geography degree then
Old Aug 20th 2009, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BEVS
You will need an NZQA assessment. Click the link and fill out the forms for either a pre-assessment or the full assessment. It is up to you whether you try a pre-assessment first or go straight for a full assessment.

I notice though that both of you are applying to Australia.
Thanks BEVS. Yes, right, I already applied for Oz. Was looking for Nz too. I have a question, does NZQA requires original degree certificates to be sent. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks
Old Aug 20th 2009, 4:29 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

NZQA website states for a full assessment

Originally Posted by NZQA
Documents Required

NZQA requires original documents for all qualifications gained in all countries, and for all your work experience.
Please read HERE. You may also need a translation.

For a pre-assessment no paper copies of your qualifications are required as it is all done on-line.