abbreviations

Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:02 pm
Just Joined

Novocastria is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face abbreviations

ok... am I totally stupid or what.....I have no clue what OH means!!
I get the impression it is the male of the species but who knows....anyone care to enlighten me... PLEASE!!!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:03 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: abbreviations

Originally Posted by Novocastria
ok... am I totally stupid or what.....I have no clue what OH means!!
I get the impression it is the male of the species but who knows....anyone care to enlighten me... PLEASE!!!
Other half...husband or the wife
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:04 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Some people use DH...dear husband. I used to think it was dick head
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

Novocastria is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Other half...husband or the wife
thank god!! Now I can sleep.....lol

Thank you .... if you can think of any others that I might come across I'd be grateful! :-D
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Novocastria
thank god!! Now I can sleep.....lol

Thank you .... if you can think of any others that I might come across I'd be grateful! :-D
There's quite afew like IMO or IMHO....in my opinion, in my honest opinion.
WTF....what the f**k.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:09 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Nu-Shooz I used to think the same, I am still sat here chuckling

Lisa
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:11 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Laights
Thanks Nu-Shooz I used to think the same, I am still sat here chuckling

Lisa
Well most are the latter
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:13 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hadn't thought of that! Makes far more sense now

OP - have a look here. It's not completely comprehensive but should give you a giggle
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:14 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

you have a good point nu-Shooz
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

There's quite afew like IMO or IMHO....in my opinion, in my honest opinion.
WTF....what the f**k.
FFS - for f sake

LMAO - laughing my ass off

LOL - laugh out loud

FFFS - they have text tourettes!!!
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:19 pm
Permanent Resident

Originally Posted by justsarah
FFS - for f sake

LOL - laugh out loud

lol:
Oh sarah,

I thought it meant lots of love

lisa
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Laights
Oh sarah,

I thought it meant lots of love

lisa
You don't get much love on BE
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:21 pm
Permanent Resident

Probably full of DH's
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:22 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

You don't get much love on BE
depends on who you chat with
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:24 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
depends on who you chat with
What you trying to say Polly got a cyber fling going on ay?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.