Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Santander Branch in Ayamonte

Santander Branch in Ayamonte

Old Jul 28th 2022, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future
Default Santander Branch in Ayamonte

Good Afternoon all
Does anyone have an email for the for the Santander branch in Ayamonte or better still an employee preferably who speaks English any info would be greatly appreciated
Many thanks in advance
Chris
Old Aug 5th 2022, 2:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Loco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really nice
Default Re: Santander Branch in Ayamonte

They don't publish branch emails but you could try [email protected]. It certainly did work a while ago and probably still does

Best
Loco

Originally Posted by chrismortley
Good Afternoon all
Does anyone have an email for the for the Santander branch in Ayamonte or better still an employee preferably who speaks English any info would be greatly appreciated
Many thanks in advance
Chris
Old Aug 9th 2022, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant futurechrismortley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Loco
They don't publish branch emails but you could try [email protected]. It certainly did work a while ago and probably still does

Best
Loco
Thanks Loco
I am now sorted I think ?
I do have an email for an employee @ the branch,I won't post it on this thread but if anyone would like PM me

Chris
Old May 9th 2024, 2:33 am
Just Joined

Gentleman Track Driver is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Chris... just bought an apartment in Isla Canela and looking to open a Spanish bank (swiss passport and Portugal resident)... As this post is from 2022 I was wondering how has been your relationship with Santander Ayamonte and if positive could you share with me who you are dealing with so I can contact them directly... or if you prefer we could meet first and have coffee so you can see that I am a decent kind of guy... Cheers
Old May 9th 2024, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gentleman Track Driver
Hi Chris... just bought an apartment in Isla Canela and looking to open a Spanish bank (swiss passport and Portugal resident)... As this post is from 2022 I was wondering how has been your relationship with Santander Ayamonte and if positive could you share with me who you are dealing with so I can contact them directly... or if you prefer we could meet first and have coffee so you can see that I am a decent kind of guy... Cheers
Hi
This might help , first what lawyer are you using
we will be having a meeting @ the bank early July & Gloria Crespo ( our lawyer ) will be present
If she represents you she can arrange a meeting for you .
Otherwise I will try & get an English speaking member of staffs details for you & forward them on
We haven’t had much dealings with the bank they have been OK but I wouldn’t say they are the best by a long way.
Can anyone else actually recommend a Bank for this gentleman?
we will be out there early July if you would like to meet up,we are situated in the Marina
Good luck
Chris
Old May 10th 2024, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

BobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to allBobD is a name known to all

I changed from BBVA to Sabadell a few years ago, and find them very good. Great website and App, in fact I've never had to visit the branch in Ayamonte since my initial visit to open the account, everything since has been done online, or very occasionally by phone.