189 visa applications lodged December 2012

Old Jan 14th 2013, 9:10 am
Just Joined

steveandlauren is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 189 visa applications lodged December 2012

Originally Posted by nagasainath
Hi,
We are almost on the same boat, i have lodged my application on 25th Nov, uploaded police checks same day and meds recently uploaded via ehealth. current status still show on In Progress, no clue why the delay in CO allocation.
Please post once you have your CO allocated for my information. thank you.
Hi Nagasainth
Its good to hear someone in the same boat as us! how did you accsess E health as on our documents upload page when we click on arrange medicals the link does not seem to work, We have had our Meds but they are currently in a drawer at the medical centre awaiting an E TRN number from the CO, can anyone advise on this.
Old Jan 14th 2013, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

samper is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear nagasainath

From where u are checking ur applicaton status, wating for your reply.

Regards
Samper
Old Jan 14th 2013, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

nagasainath is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by steveandlauren
Hi Nagasainth
Its good to hear someone in the same boat as us! how did you accsess E health as on our documents upload page when we click on arrange medicals the link does not seem to work, We have had our Meds but they are currently in a drawer at the medical centre awaiting an E TRN number from the CO, can anyone advise on this.
the arrange medicals link generally gives you the reference letter that mentions ur TRN number and the required medical tests for the applicant. But in case that link doesn't work, you could still use ur TRN no that was mentioned in your acknowledgement of the application. the TRN num is the same ref number for your medicals too. So, if the hospital is doing via eHealth online, your TRN number you have now, should be good enough for the upload... if not you have to wait for the mail from CO for the reference letter.
i called the Adelaide processing center at +61 1300 364 613 yesterday, they said a CO is allocated and he will get back if any docs required, else i can wait till grant.
Old Jan 14th 2013, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

nagasainath is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by samper
Dear nagasainath

From where u are checking ur applicaton status, wating for your reply.

Regards
Samper
ideally this link should work, but it isn't:
https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa

so i was just going to the "continue saved online application" link below and checking the status there, which says "Processing" for all applicants:
https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/elp/app?login

Last edited by nagasainath; Jan 14th 2013 at 4:19 pm.
Old Jan 15th 2013, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

samper is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks

But following link is just showing in process always it is not showing CO assigned or not, Medical, PCC etc infomation.

Regards

Last edited by samper; Jan 15th 2013 at 7:32 am.
Old Jan 15th 2013, 8:58 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samper
Thanks

But following link is just showing in process always it is not showing CO assigned or not, Medical, PCC etc infomation.

Regards
It won't say whether you have a CO or not. It may have updated medical/document information (i.e. listed as required/requested/met), but equally it may not say anything at all. Plenty of people have had their grants without the online statuses being updated. I really wouldn't worry about it.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

AtherSaeed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
It won't say whether you have a CO or not. It may have updated medical/document information (i.e. listed as required/requested/met), but equally it may not say anything at all. Plenty of people have had their grants without the online statuses being updated. I really wouldn't worry about it.
I am repeatedly getting an email from skill select that "i have received a message in my skill select mailbox"
but i am unable to access the skillselect site.

Is any one else here getting the same message ?
Old Jan 16th 2013, 4:21 am

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AtherSaeed
I am repeatedly getting an email from skill select that "i have received a message in my skill select mailbox"
but i am unable to access the skillselect site.

Is any one else here getting the same message ?
I have heard that SkillSelect has been having some technical problems. Have you used the online form to contact them about the problem?
Old Jan 16th 2013, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

I have heard that SkillSelect has been having some technical problems. Have you used the online form to contact them about the problem?
No I did not.
Should I ?
Old Jan 16th 2013, 4:24 am

No I did not.
Should I ?
It might be worth letting them know that there is (another) technical problem that they should be looking into.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

It might be worth letting them know that there is (another) technical problem that they should be looking into.
ok.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 4:30 am
Forum Regular

ok.
ok. I managed to log in using another computer. But I dont see any mailbox.

I logged in on both
https://skillselect.gov.au/skillsele...ECT%2flogon%2f

as well as

but no mail box i could find. please help me out
Old Jan 16th 2013, 4:32 am

Originally Posted by steveandlauren
Hi Nagasainth
You should have had your TRN number when you applied. I'm wondering if you've been assigned a HAP ID or not. When we applied back in 2009, e-health wasn't available to us, so we had to do our original medicals and send them by courier to Australia. We decided that when we have to do them again (as they've long since expired), we'd like to use e-health, but the links to the medical forms on our status screen didn't work. So we e-mailed Health Strategies and requested HAP IDs, and now we can use e-health.

It may be totally unrelated to your issue, but it was the only thing I could think of. Hope it helps.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

You should have had your TRN number when you applied. I'm wondering if you've been assigned a HAP ID or not. When we applied back in 2009, e-health wasn't available to us, so we had to do our original medicals and send them by courier to Australia. We decided that when we have to do them again (as they've long since expired), we'd like to use e-health, but the links to the medical forms on our status screen didn't work. So we e-mailed Health Strategies and requested HAP IDs, and now we can use e-health.

It may be totally unrelated to your issue, but it was the only thing I could think of. Hope it helps.
Ok i am confused now

No I have not been assigned any HAP ID.
Old Jan 16th 2013, 4:36 am

ok. I managed to log in using another computer. But I dont see any mailbox.

I logged in on both
https://skillselect.gov.au/skillsele...ECT%2flogon%2f

as well as

but no mail box i could find. please help me out
I'm not sure how I can help, to be honest. I'll have a look online to see if I can see anything, but I'm not convinced I'll be able to find anything about it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.