Closed Thread

Old May 9th 2012, 6:27 pm   #106
Pombat Female
Back home at last!

Pombat is a glorious beacon of lightPombat is a glorious beacon of lightPombat is a glorious beacon of lightPombat is a glorious beacon of lightPombat is a glorious beacon of lightPombat is a glorious beacon of lightPombat is a glorious beacon of lightPombat is a glorious beacon of lightPombat is a glorious beacon of lightPombat is a glorious beacon of lightPombat is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: uk benifits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara45 View Post
Well I've found a job ... less than 10 minutes from where I live.
Congratulations!

Old May 9th 2012, 6:53 pm   #107
Beedubya Female
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: uk benifits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Englishmum View Post
Good for you!

It has always seemed to be easier to find another job when one is already employed, so perhaps you will soon be able to find another opportunity once you have worked at the nursing home for a short period.

Onwards and upwards!
I agree Englishmum, sod's law.

Subscribe to this Thread