Closed Thread

Old May 7th 2012, 10:30 pm   #1
chris and farideh
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default A box of chocolate, $40 gift vochure and delivery by

the store manager of Kmart plus the $30 delivery refund, just so my son would get his birthday present in time before he gets home from school.

The only reason they did all that was because I called their head office for the store bad customer service.

Last edited by chris and farideh : May 7th 2012 at 10:34 pm.

Old May 8th 2012, 10:22 pm   #2
carolinephillips Female
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A box of chocolate, $40 gift vochure and delivery by

Glad you got a result!

Happy birthday to the lad.

Subscribe to this Thread