Closed Thread

Old May 8th 2012, 2:24 am   #1
ireland Female
BE Enthusiast

ireland is a glorious beacon of lightireland is a glorious beacon of lightireland is a glorious beacon of lightireland is a glorious beacon of lightireland is a glorious beacon of lightireland is a glorious beacon of lightireland is a glorious beacon of lightireland is a glorious beacon of lightireland is a glorious beacon of lightireland is a glorious beacon of lightireland is a glorious beacon of light
Default Defacto Question

Hi Guys
Just a quick question for the defacto visa I know you have to be living together for a 12 month period but, if there was a 8 week break in this required period due to unforseen circumstances it is maybe possible that DIAC would still ok the visa?

Thanks in advance

Old May 8th 2012, 2:51 am   #2
ireland Female
BE Enthusiast

ireland is a glorious beacon of lightireland is a glorious beacon of lightireland is a glorious beacon of lightireland is a glorious beacon of lightireland is a glorious beacon of lightireland is a glorious beacon of lightireland is a glorious beacon of lightireland is a glorious beacon of lightireland is a glorious beacon of lightireland is a glorious beacon of lightireland is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Defacto Question

Sorry just realised that the answer is on the DIAC site oops
Old May 8th 2012, 9:29 am   #3
Pollyana
Solitary Mountain Witch
Super Moderator

Location: Keeping true friends & puppets close, trusting no-one else ;)

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ireland View Post
Hi Guys
Just a quick question for the defacto visa I know you have to be living together for a 12 month period but, if there was a 8 week break in this required period due to unforseen circumstances it is maybe possible that DIAC would still ok the visa?

Thanks in advance
Just need to be able to explain the gap and prove that the relationship was continuing.
Once in the hands of fate,there is no choice, An echo on the wind,you'll hear my voice."
Old May 8th 2012, 3:34 pm   #4
ireland Female
BE Enthusiast

Thank you Polly as always you are very helpful

Subscribe to this Thread