Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old May 5th 2012, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
couldn't give a flying F%^k Much as it pains me to say it, Chavski to win just so them thieving scousers only go home with some stolen goods
Hey, watch your language - the only thief today was that ref who refused Naaaaawich the pens that would have taken 'em way clear in the match.

Who cares about the FA Cup anyway?
Old May 5th 2012, 3:09 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by General Tojo
Hey, watch your language - the only thief today was that ref who refused Naaaaawich the pens that would have taken 'em way clear in the match.

Who cares about the FA Cup anyway?
Ah-So oh blue nosed one where ya been?
Old May 5th 2012, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

General Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of lightGeneral Tojo is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Ah-So oh blue nosed one where ya been?
Nowhere - yous were the jetsetting ones, did you get used to the Oz ways? Kick-offs in the wee hours?
Old May 5th 2012, 3:27 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by General Tojo
Nowhere - yous were the jetsetting ones, did you get used to the Oz ways? Kick-offs in the wee hours?
that's what I'm not looking forward to still West Indies at cricket and Euros to come before I need to worry about that
Old May 5th 2012, 9:46 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Was so good today to spend the afternoon drinking and watching football, multitude of thanks to my best friend for helping it work so well
Chelsea winning was the icing on the cake, my niece is in heaven!!!!
Old May 6th 2012, 11:32 am
Waiting to be a grown-up

rasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond reputerasen78 has a reputation beyond repute

Been a lovely morning here in Notts. Sun shining, albeit a bit chilly for May, got the lawns mown, front hedge cut (ROMFT managing to cut the wire on the hedge trimmers for the FOURTH time(actually I think it may be more as he did it twice in one day once), kids been out on their bikes and to the park with friends and we are planning a bike ride after lunch.

I have put the washing on the line, so you can pretty much guarantee t'will rain later

5 days left to organise the kids birthday party (and mine )
Old May 6th 2012, 11:47 am
Feeble Minded

SillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond reputeSillyOldBag has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Chelsea winning was the icing on the cake, my niece is in heaven!!!!
... as am I well something has to go right sooner or later doesn't it!
Old May 6th 2012, 12:10 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SillyOldBag
... as am I well something has to go right sooner or later doesn't it!
Old May 11th 2012, 6:56 am
Home and Happy

Only been back a day and a Brisbane bus driver has already managed to get up my nose!!
Jumped up twerp who looks about 25, she had the nerve to tell me as I got off the bus that she hoped my "kids give me a good Mothers Day cos I look tired enough to need it" I stared at her in bewilderment & said "I don't have kids" only to be told that it was "a shame" and maybe I "could adopt some" Like its any of her business!

Wouldn't happen in England
Old May 11th 2012, 7:00 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Only been back a day and a Brisbane bus driver has already managed to get up my nose!!
Jumped up twerp who looks about 25, she had the nerve to tell me as I got off the bus that she hoped my "kids give me a good Mothers Day cos I look tired enough to need it" I stared at her in bewilderment & said "I don't have kids" only to be told that it was "a shame" and maybe I "could adopt some" Like its any of her business!

Wouldn't happen in England
I think she actually said 'grandchildren'
Old May 11th 2012, 7:02 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
You want a slap, sonny?
Old May 11th 2012, 7:07 am
Excessively Diverted

Luthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond reputeLuthien has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Balls of steel man.
Old May 11th 2012, 7:37 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Luthien
Balls of steel man.
Naa he's a pussy cat really
Old May 23rd 2012, 10:43 am
Home and Happy

Ahhh you couldn't make it up, could you........

Solitary witch on a mountain top in pitch darkness, muttering, burning incense, three candles alight on her back porch, sign on the porch saying "The Witch is in", busy putting out bits of apples for the local possum brigade who are lurking at the bottom of the steps.........

Strange geeky-looking student appears at the foot of the steps, muttering "i'm looking for the bloke next door" ....

One candle shoots a tongue of flame heavenward and three small furry animals dart straight between the bloke's legs and up the steps for their dinner.

By the time I could ask him "Do I LOOK like the bloke next door?" he'd run screaming across the garden yelling "don't let the critters get me" and disappeared into the night .......

Possums now on extra rations for being excellent at scaring away idiots!
Old May 23rd 2012, 11:00 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh you couldn't make it up, could you........

Solitary witch on a mountain top in pitch darkness, muttering, burning incense, three candles alight on her back porch, sign on the porch saying "The Witch is in", busy putting out bits of apples for the local possum brigade who are lurking at the bottom of the steps.........

Strange geeky-looking student appears at the foot of the steps, muttering "i'm looking for the bloke next door" ....

One candle shoots a tongue of flame heavenward and three small furry animals dart straight between the bloke's legs and up the steps for their dinner.

By the time I could ask him "Do I LOOK like the bloke next door?" he'd run screaming across the garden yelling "don't let the critters get me" and disappeared into the night .......

Possums now on extra rations for being excellent at scaring away idiots!
It was yer nakedness that did the poor boy in

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.