Closed Thread

Old May 1st 2012, 3:21 pm   #1
new start
Just Joined

new start is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool DV lottery 2013

Has anyone else checked their status for the 2013 DV lottery yet, I just did and it said I have been unsuccessful in the 2012 draw!!

Old May 1st 2012, 4:40 pm   #2
new start
Just Joined

Default Re: DV lottery 2013

now the server is too busy to check again.... ugh!
Old May 1st 2012, 6:22 pm   #3
superkruz Male
Forum Regular

superkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by new start View Post
Has anyone else checked their status for the 2013 DV lottery yet, I just did and it said I have been unsuccessful in the 2012 draw!!
You need to wait till the DV2013 status check becomes available.... suppose that will be any moment now.
Old May 1st 2012, 6:27 pm   #4
new start
Just Joined

Yes, I realised after that I was calculating on GMT and not on BST!! I have been on it constantly and it is nearly always bringing up server busy and on the couple of occasions that I have been lucky enough to get the page that asks my details and I submit them it is timing out before I get to find out!!! I now have no nails left, been trying for 5 years
Old May 1st 2012, 7:18 pm   #5
superkruz Male
Forum Regular

superkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond reputesuperkruz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by new start View Post
.... on the couple of occasions that I have been lucky enough to get the page that asks my details....
I get to that page for DV2012 but I have not been able to get to that page for the DV2013.
Old May 1st 2012, 7:34 pm   #6
new start
Just Joined

2012 / 2013 is all on the same page, for 2013 it says to click link above (2012 link) and that is taking you to 2013 page but I still haven't been able to get all the way through yet!
Old May 1st 2012, 7:53 pm   #7
superkruz Male
Forum Regular

Aha... I tried it and got the "server too busy" message. Will keep trying.
Old May 4th 2012, 7:59 pm   #8
sk4red
Just Joined

sk4red is an unknown quantity at this point

I've checked and I've been successful. Only problem now is that my wife has got cold feet. I need to try and sell it to her again. She never thought we would get selected!!
Old May 5th 2012, 12:10 pm   #9
superkruz Male
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkruz View Post
Aha... I tried it and got the "server too busy" message. Will keep trying.
No luck - guess my GF will remain in Australia for a while longer.
Old May 5th 2012, 1:07 pm   #10
Pacmanchamp Male
Just Joined

Pacmanchamp is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: DV lottery 2013

Checked on day 1 no luck as server was still set for 2012 entrants.
Checked day 2 BINGO!
Forms complete and on way to Kentucky.
Will keep
This thread updated.
Still not sure where we want to settle yet.
Old May 6th 2012, 12:03 pm   #11
Forum Regular

411 is an unknown quantity at this point

I checked and was not successful, knowing my luck, once I have fully invested my $500K for an EB5 and hired 10 staff - I will then be successful
Closed Thread

Subscribe to this Thread