Not all bad!

Old Apr 29th 2012, 11:55 am
Just Joined

Destiny4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Not all bad!

Hi everyone. Sadly I read a lot of negative stuff on here about the immigration department, so I wanted to share my good experience. My husband is dual nationality and unfortunately we still live in UK 😔. In a month we will have been married for one year. This week I lodged my application for Citizenship by marriage at the Barbadian embassy in London. Every member of staff was polite, friendly and informative. The process was simple and they were happy to accept my application (despite not being married for three years). They said it will take a couple of years anyway so it was not a problem. It was such a positive experience, we came away feeling great! 😃😃
Old Apr 29th 2012, 10:38 pm

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Not all bad!

Originally Posted by Destiny4
Hi everyone. Sadly I read a lot of negative stuff on here about the immigration department, so I wanted to share my good experience. My husband is dual nationality and unfortunately we still live in UK 😔. In a month we will have been married for one year. This week I lodged my application for Citizenship by marriage at the Barbadian embassy in London. Every member of staff was polite, friendly and informative. The process was simple and they were happy to accept my application (despite not being married for three years). They said it will take a couple of years anyway so it was not a problem. It was such a positive experience, we came away feeling great! 😃😃
Good luck but save the celebrations until you actually get your citizenship.