Ontario PNP

Old Apr 23rd 2024, 11:26 am
Just Joined

LJW12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ontario PNP

Hey,

Looking for some advice for my family on applying for nomination from Ontario. Looking to move from the UK to Ontario, myself and my partner are both 32, along with our 2yr old son.

We have a CRS score at roughly 427 (assuming as native English speakers we do reasonably well at the assessments required), but I feel to stand a chance of securing PR we really probably need that 600 point boost from a provincial nomination.

Does anybody have experience of performing the process themselves & can advise how difficult it is/what are the pitfalls?

We have contacted and consulted with a couple of migration agents locally, but I I get the sense we're being fed only the positives in order to secure business from us. I'm now wondering if an agent is worthwhile at all, or should we perform the process ourselves?

Open to recommendations on good/proven agents if anyone has any suggestions, I'm not averse to paying for the service, if it's worthwhile.

Many thanks.