Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean
Reload this Page >

A Warm All-Year-Round Place to Retire

A Warm All-Year-Round Place to Retire

Old Jan 11th 2005, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

Jacaranda has a brilliant futureJacaranda has a brilliant futureJacaranda has a brilliant futureJacaranda has a brilliant futureJacaranda has a brilliant futureJacaranda has a brilliant futureJacaranda has a brilliant future
Question A Warm All-Year-Round Place to Retire

Does anyone have any bright ideas on the above? I'm near retirement age - and have painful arthritis while in the UK (during the UK winter), so am researching somewhere to perhaps retire to. I'm a British passport holder, but grew up in Kenya (where I was schooled), Tanzania (where I first started to work), moved to South Africa and returned to UK some time ago. I've also had nearly two years in the Middle East, in Doha.

Any ideas would be welcome!

Val/Jacaranda
Old Jan 11th 2005, 3:49 pm

Englishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishmum has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: A Warm All-Year-Round Place to Retire

Originally Posted by Jacaranda
Does anyone have any bright ideas on the above? I'm near retirement age - and have painful arthritis while in the UK (during the UK winter), so am researching somewhere to perhaps retire to. I'm a British passport holder, but grew up in Kenya (where I was schooled), Tanzania (where I first started to work), moved to South Africa and returned to UK some time ago. I've also had nearly two years in the Middle East, in Doha.

Val/Jacaranda
Malaysia.

Look on the 'Far East' forum. Malaysia is actively encouraging people to retire to Malaysia under their "Malaysia - My Second Home" scheme. It's definitely worth checking out as it is very inexpensive to live there and English is widely spoken (although the Malay language is one of the easier ones to learn)...and of course you can choose peninsular Malaysia or the formerly known Borneo if you want to consider living in Sarawak.
Old Jan 12th 2005, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

Jacaranda has a brilliant futureJacaranda has a brilliant futureJacaranda has a brilliant futureJacaranda has a brilliant futureJacaranda has a brilliant futureJacaranda has a brilliant futureJacaranda has a brilliant future
Default Re: A Warm All-Year-Round Place to Retire

Originally Posted by Englishmum
Malaysia.

Look on the 'Far East' forum. Malaysia is actively encouraging people to retire to Malaysia under their "Malaysia - My Second Home" scheme. It's definitely worth checking out as it is very inexpensive to live there and English is widely spoken (although the Malay language is one of the easier ones to learn)...and of course you can choose peninsular Malaysia or the formerly known Borneo if you want to consider living in Sarawak.
Thanks for that - but my sister, who has been there several times, tells me I would find it far too hot and humid (the humidity also goes for the arthritis). I guess I'm really looking for somewhere that is warm all year round, but dry - and, since I still have family in the UK, not too long a long-haul flight away.

Anyone any ideas on any of the countries on the Mediterranean seaboard?

Val/Jacaranda
Old Jan 16th 2005, 5:06 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that - but my sister, who has been there several times, tells me I would find it far too hot and humid (the humidity also goes for the arthritis). I guess I'm really looking for somewhere that is warm all year round, but dry - and, since I still have family in the UK, not too long a long-haul flight away.

Anyone any ideas on any of the countries on the Mediterranean seaboard?

Val/Jacaranda

The Med is sunny for much of the year but does get wet (and sometimes cold) in winter.

Obvious choices include (pros and cons of each):

- southern Spain
- southern Portugal
- Malta
- Gibraltar
- Cyprus
- South Africa (if you have the right to return there)
- Australia (if you can get a retirement visa)

Places that are warm in winter tend to be very hot in summer. Warm all year round imples an equatorial climate which is generally humid.

You'd have to decide on whether or not to keep a home in the UK. It's very important to consider healthcare issues, plus what support network you'll have in the other country as you get older. Plus issues like tax, legal (especially inheritance), foreign exchange controls (eg in South Africa) and so on.

Jeremy
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud of

Val/Jacaranda
We have taken early retirement and lived in Spain (Puerto De Sta Maria) for the last year. Like you, we seek a warmer climate and cheaper living. The winter temperature is warmer than the Uk and visitors now say how warm it is, however living here, you aclimatise to the weather and feel the chill. I remember sunbathing on arrival during the summer in Nairobi when the local people thought we were idiots because they were cold! Warming up the house is not expensive and during the day (an hour ago) I can have a couple of hours in the deckchair on the roof terrace to keep me smiling! Language is my concern, its okay thinking that English is the international language but round here it is not spoken at all and we manage the best we can. The local folk and neighbours are really nice and not understanding what they are saying is frustrating. You can't hear yourself think on the busses. We planned to start Spanish lessons but the enthusiasm has slipped. A small group of expats meet in the centre for a Quiz night at a bar owned by a chap from the UK and we all know each other well. Sky tv is available and a boat in the marina will be cheaper than UK. You need to have paid a "Full stamp" for the 2 years preceding your departure from the UK to receive medical cover by UK government whilst you are here, after 65/60 its free. We had been living abroad and paid only the voluntary payments so needed private cover........£800 ish for two of us and BUPA linked...not bad? They won't treat known declared problems though so if you are expecting a condition, wait until you are accepted by the private company before reporting the ailment. Financially most places to live in the world have the double taxation aggreement with the UK so that your pension is only taxed once but there is only a handful of places where your old age pension is not not frozen by the UK. (forget Oz and the Kiwis)
USA surprisingly is one of them and Florida springs to mind but check out the medical cover....its truly expensive. Of the others Malta sounds okay(English spoken) but Its too rocky for me, I need gardens and some soil. Jamaica and Barbadus look good if you can afford the airfare (£600). So there you are, all my mutterings. We have Jacaranda trees in the park nearby and the smell in wet weather reminds me of Kenya. Talking of wet weather, we've had about half a bucketfull in the 12 months we have been living here, if you want a dry place, come down here, but you'll need your socks till April!
Old Jan 24th 2005, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Cool Re: A Warm All-Year-Round Place to Retire

Originally Posted by sunnydays
We have taken early retirement and lived in Spain (Puerto De Sta Maria) for the last year. Like you, we seek a warmer climate and cheaper living. The winter temperature is warmer than the Uk and visitors now say how warm it is, however living here, you aclimatise to the weather and feel the chill. I remember sunbathing on arrival during the summer in Nairobi when the local people thought we were idiots because they were cold! Warming up the house is not expensive and during the day (an hour ago) I can have a couple of hours in the deckchair on the roof terrace to keep me smiling! Language is my concern, its okay thinking that English is the international language but round here it is not spoken at all and we manage the best we can. The local folk and neighbours are really nice and not understanding what they are saying is frustrating. You can't hear yourself think on the busses. We planned to start Spanish lessons but the enthusiasm has slipped. A small group of expats meet in the centre for a Quiz night at a bar owned by a chap from the UK and we all know each other well. Sky tv is available and a boat in the marina will be cheaper than UK. You need to have paid a "Full stamp" for the 2 years preceding your departure from the UK to receive medical cover by UK government whilst you are here, after 65/60 its free. We had been living abroad and paid only the voluntary payments so needed private cover........£800 ish for two of us and BUPA linked...not bad? They won't treat known declared problems though so if you are expecting a condition, wait until you are accepted by the private company before reporting the ailment. Financially most places to live in the world have the double taxation aggreement with the UK so that your pension is only taxed once but there is only a handful of places where your old age pension is not not frozen by the UK. (forget Oz and the Kiwis)
USA surprisingly is one of them and Florida springs to mind but check out the medical cover....its truly expensive. Of the others Malta sounds okay(English spoken) but Its too rocky for me, I need gardens and some soil. Jamaica and Barbadus look good if you can afford the airfare (£600). So there you are, all my mutterings. We have Jacaranda trees in the park nearby and the smell in wet weather reminds me of Kenya. Talking of wet weather, we've had about half a bucketfull in the 12 months we have been living here, if you want a dry place, come down here, but you'll need your socks till April!
Hi Sunnydays

I can live in socks till April - that sounds good to me! I spoke Spanish as a child in England (believe it or not!) before we went out to Kenya - we had a Displaced Person as a live-in mother's help (we lived on a farm, and had about 9 people in the house), and she wouldn't speak English, so we all learned Spanish in order to eat!! I've forgotten it over the years, but can always learn again - they say it is the easiest to learn!!

On the Health front, I'm already on Government pension, although still working, have been since September 2002, which means I don't pay NI - does that alter things with Health Care. Although, if I go down this road - opting out of UK and living elsewhere, warmer, in the EU, I will of course have, by then (I hope), sufficient funds to do it with!

Jacarandas - how I would love to feast my eyes on them again - do they have frangipani too, or is that just an East African/Indian/Asian thing?

It all sounds fantastic, and I'll keep this all in mind - thanks so much for your message, it has really given me food for thought.

Asante sana kabisa!
Old Jan 24th 2005, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud of

Hi Sunnydays

I can live in socks till April - that sounds good to me! I spoke Spanish as a child in England (believe it or not!) before we went out to Kenya - we had a Displaced Person as a live-in mother's help (we lived on a farm, and had about 9 people in the house), and she wouldn't speak English, so we all learned Spanish in order to eat!! I've forgotten it over the years, but can always learn again - they say it is the easiest to learn!!

On the Health front, I'm already on Government pension, although still working, have been since September 2002, which means I don't pay NI - does that alter things with Health Care. Although, if I go down this road - opting out of UK and living elsewhere, warmer, in the EU, I will of course have, by then (I hope), sufficient funds to do it with!

Jacarandas - how I would love to feast my eyes on them again - do they have frangipani too, or is that just an East African/Indian/Asian thing?

It all sounds fantastic, and I'll keep this all in mind - thanks so much for your message, it has really given me food for thought.

Asante sana kabisa!
Hi Jacaranda,

habari

I wrote to the Pensions department for the form 106 which is a form you renew every 6 months and is the health cover from the UK. Some Uk folk here have that and have found an English speaking Doctor to visit here in Puerto. (not an easy excercise)
Our healthcare insurance is linked to BUPA and if we have a problem we can have direct access to English speaking medical staff on the telephone and our actual place to go is the main hospital almost accross the road,(private). The NI local hospital is at Puerto Real and a short bus /taxi ride. Our med cover is also for Dental because all the dentisits are private here.

Enough of the dreary stuff....the Frangipani prefer more humid environments, the last one I sat under was in Funchal, Madeira. Plants down here need to survive drought conditions or "Limey" water sometimes. Bougainvillea, Plumbago, and the Geraniums do well.
Good to know you have Spanish in your blood, the local folk are really nice and you'll make friends easily, all our neighbours make the effort to speak. The afternoon siesta is a strange phenomena if you come from the UK, its like a ghost town, we nip to the supermarket then because its almost empty! We find ourselves tiptoing round the house and not putting the hoover or sewing machine on during these times.
Teaching English as private lessons is always an option because there is a need for more instructors specially the pronounciation part. Attending a local Christmas concert with our friends little boy, we listened to a group of twenty children saying merry Christmas as mewy cihmas. The youngsters go to one of four English private academies and pay about 50 Euros a month for lessons after school. Theoretical study is okay but of course the pronounciation practice has to be done at home or with some one they know. Offerring to help with the pronounciation could bring in from 15 to 20 Euros an hour on a one to one basis........not bad eh?
On the social side in Puerto, beside the weekly quiz night at "Bills bar" in town there is a "Ladies" Club that meets quite regularly and has a following of over a hundred members from the surrounding area.
I wish you luck in your choice of warm places to live, ... we could be going "tropical" next year.
Hasta luego
Old Jan 24th 2005, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

Cool Re: A Warm All-Year-Round Place to Retire

Hi Jacaranda,

habari

I wrote to the Pensions department for the form 106 which is a form you renew every 6 months and is the health cover from the UK. Some Uk folk here have that and have found an English speaking Doctor to visit here in Puerto. (not an easy excercise)
Our healthcare insurance is linked to BUPA and if we have a problem we can have direct access to English speaking medical staff on the telephone and our actual place to go is the main hospital almost accross the road,(private). The NI local hospital is at Puerto Real and a short bus /taxi ride. Our med cover is also for Dental because all the dentisits are private here.

Enough of the dreary stuff....the Frangipani prefer more humid environments, the last one I sat under was in Funchal, Madeira. Plants down here need to survive drought conditions or "Limey" water sometimes. Bougainvillea, Plumbago, and the Geraniums do well.
Good to know you have Spanish in your blood, the local folk are really nice and you'll make friends easily, all our neighbours make the effort to speak. The afternoon siesta is a strange phenomena if you come from the UK, its like a ghost town, we nip to the supermarket then because its almost empty! We find ourselves tiptoing round the house and not putting the hoover or sewing machine on during these times.
Teaching English as private lessons is always an option because there is a need for more instructors specially the pronounciation part. Attending a local Christmas concert with our friends little boy, we listened to a group of twenty children saying merry Christmas as mewy cihmas. The youngsters go to one of four English private academies and pay about 50 Euros a month for lessons after school. Theoretical study is okay but of course the pronounciation practice has to be done at home or with some one they know. Offerring to help with the pronounciation could bring in from 15 to 20 Euros an hour on a one to one basis........not bad eh?
On the social side in Puerto, beside the weekly quiz night at "Bills bar" in town there is a "Ladies" Club that meets quite regularly and has a following of over a hundred members from the surrounding area.
I wish you luck in your choice of warm places to live, ... we could be going "tropical" next year.
Hasta luego
Hola, que tal!

(Err, that's about the sum total, at the moment!) The more I hear about all this, the more I like it, on all counts. Definitely, thanks to you and all the info you've given me, I'm definitely going to plan a visit out next year, a sort of recce.

As to the frangipani - well, since there's bougainvilla, I can live without it, as bougainvillea was very much at the top of my "miss it like crazy list"! I love things like plumbago and geraniums too - so it sounds as if I would be in my element.

And as for siestas - I went to boarding school in Kenya, where we always had them - then moved down to the heat of Zululand, and Durban, where most people who worked took them at weekends - and then out to the Middle East, where some firms considered them mandatory - I wasn't working then, so I could enjoy them, then potter around for half the night!! I so miss them, and, now I'm back working full time really miss them, even though I've been back in UK more time than I care to think about!!

The idea of coaching English pronunciation appeals too - once my Spanish is better - I used to coach one-on-one with an Italian lady, to help her with her diction - I think children would be easier, as most are born mimics - and I can turn out a good more-or-less accentless English if I so desire!!

I am so grateful for your answering my plea - you have given me such food for thought - one more question, though? Not being a driver, how does one manage the travel from UK to El Puerto de Santa Maria? I've sussed out the plane travel, but not sure about the onward travel from Jerez Frontera - how is it done? Does the airport have a good bus link?

Many thanks again - asante sana! Muchos Gracias!
Old Jan 25th 2005, 10:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Hola, que tal!

(Err, that's about the sum total, at the moment!) The more I hear about all this, the more I like it, on all counts. Definitely, thanks to you and all the info you've given me, I'm definitely going to plan a visit out next year, a sort of recce.

As to the frangipani - well, since there's bougainvilla, I can live without it, as bougainvillea was very much at the top of my "miss it like crazy list"! I love things like plumbago and geraniums too - so it sounds as if I would be in my element.

And as for siestas - I went to boarding school in Kenya, where we always had them - then moved down to the heat of Zululand, and Durban, where most people who worked took them at weekends - and then out to the Middle East, where some firms considered them mandatory - I wasn't working then, so I could enjoy them, then potter around for half the night!! I so miss them, and, now I'm back working full time really miss them, even though I've been back in UK more time than I care to think about!!

The idea of coaching English pronunciation appeals too - once my Spanish is better - I used to coach one-on-one with an Italian lady, to help her with her diction - I think children would be easier, as most are born mimics - and I can turn out a good more-or-less accentless English if I so desire!!

I am so grateful for your answering my plea - you have given me such food for thought - one more question, though? Not being a driver, how does one manage the travel from UK to El Puerto de Santa Maria? I've sussed out the plane travel, but not sure about the onward travel from Jerez Frontera - how is it done? Does the airport have a good bus link?

Many thanks again - asante sana! Muchos Gracias!
Ola,

The small but pleasant Jerez airport has no bus links to the city but there are taxis that charge about 9 Euros to the railway station. From the station a half hourly train does the journey to Puerto in 15 minutes and the price is 5 Euros. My son last year got his times wrong for catching his return flight to Uk and made the airport from here in 20 minutes on a Sunday morning. He called us from there after handing in his hire car and was able to join the queue of passengers for boarding.
The railway station here is on the edge of town and a 10 minute walk into the centre. The trains also go into Cadiz and Sevilla.
Puerto has a very convenient circular bus system that charges 54 cents where ever you go. A C1 goes anticlockwise round the town and a C2 goes clockwise. Two other busses venture out to the Urban enclaves. We used them a lot when we first arrived and quite enjoyed the experience. both circular busses go via the large Carrefours shopping mal which is very handy, although for us the local shops are litterally round the corner.
Hope you like fish because there's loads of it in all shapes and sizes, Dorada is 7 Euros a kilo and we like a boneless fillet of Percha which sells for slightly less.....and you want to see the variety and piles of prawns!!!
On a Sunday we get busses of Spanish visitors who invade the front fish restaurents and gorge fried shellfish with glasses of beer in the sunshine. Its quite a spectacle really, all these very well dressed middleaged people up to their elbows in fish bits chatting away busily with each other.....if only I knew what they were saying?
When you come here try to arrive during the Fair time (Feria) in April because it is quite spectacular. There are busses to the ground on the outskirts of the town from the centre and to see all ages of people enjoying themselves together is very nice. Ladies dress up in the flamenco dresses and theres lots of loud music in the air and dancing.
Hasta Luego
Old Jan 25th 2005, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Ola,

The small but pleasant Jerez airport has no bus links to the city but there are taxis that charge about 9 Euros to the railway station. From the station a half hourly train does the journey to Puerto in 15 minutes and the price is 5 Euros. My son last year got his times wrong for catching his return flight to Uk and made the airport from here in 20 minutes on a Sunday morning. He called us from there after handing in his hire car and was able to join the queue of passengers for boarding.
The railway station here is on the edge of town and a 10 minute walk into the centre. The trains also go into Cadiz and Sevilla.
Puerto has a very convenient circular bus system that charges 54 cents where ever you go. A C1 goes anticlockwise round the town and a C2 goes clockwise. Two other busses venture out to the Urban enclaves. We used them a lot when we first arrived and quite enjoyed the experience. both circular busses go via the large Carrefours shopping mal which is very handy, although for us the local shops are litterally round the corner.
Hope you like fish because there's loads of it in all shapes and sizes, Dorada is 7 Euros a kilo and we like a boneless fillet of Percha which sells for slightly less.....and you want to see the variety and piles of prawns!!!
On a Sunday we get busses of Spanish visitors who invade the front fish restaurents and gorge fried shellfish with glasses of beer in the sunshine. Its quite a spectacle really, all these very well dressed middleaged people up to their elbows in fish bits chatting away busily with each other.....if only I knew what they were saying?
When you come here try to arrive during the Fair time (Feria) in April because it is quite spectacular. There are busses to the ground on the outskirts of the town from the centre and to see all ages of people enjoying themselves together is very nice. Ladies dress up in the flamenco dresses and theres lots of loud music in the air and dancing.
Hasta Luego
Ola, y muchos gracias por todos!

It all sounds fantastic, intriguing, and the more you tell me, the more I want to do it - am getting quite excited, even though it's ages away! In the meantime, I have to brush up my almost non-existent Spanish!

About.com has all sorts of things on the site - I signed up for both the French and Spanish email courses a little while ago - a while before I joined this Forum!! So far I haven't done much, so must get to it!

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Adios - hasta luego
Old Feb 18th 2005, 1:32 pm
Desert spaces

Becs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud of

Just wanted to pop in and say that it sounds like you've had some amazing experiences, Jacaranda !

Also, I would say look at Greece.

Best of luck.

-Becs
Old Feb 18th 2005, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: A Warm All-Year-Round Place to Retire

Originally Posted by Becs
Just wanted to pop in and say that it sounds like you've had some amazing experiences, Jacaranda !

Also, I would say look at Greece.

Best of luck.

-Becs
Thanks Becs, for all - I do have to say Crete has always appealed! My last boss used always to go there to chill - not sure if he perhaps had his own villa - he always returned to the same place, Loutro, which can only be reached by boat, or by foot, over the hills!

As to the experiences, well, I had a boss once who used to allude to my past life as my "exotic life in Africa" - but, you know, it's all relative - because, growing up in places like that, when you're there, it's just how it is, perhaps you could even call it the "norm" - but it leaves you with perennially "itchy feet" coming back to the UK climate, especially the Scottish one, as it's always colder up here in the North.

Roll on summer, hopefully we might get some sun!!
Old Feb 20th 2005, 5:17 pm
Desert spaces

Becs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud ofBecs has much to be proud of

Thanks Becs, for all - I do have to say Crete has always appealed! My last boss used always to go there to chill - not sure if he perhaps had his own villa - he always returned to the same place, Loutro, which can only be reached by boat, or by foot, over the hills!

As to the experiences, well, I had a boss once who used to allude to my past life as my "exotic life in Africa" - but, you know, it's all relative - because, growing up in places like that, when you're there, it's just how it is, perhaps you could even call it the "norm" - but it leaves you with perennially "itchy feet" coming back to the UK climate, especially the Scottish one, as it's always colder up here in the North.

Roll on summer, hopefully we might get some sun!!
Crete is nice, but I'm biased towards the mainland We lived outside Athens for 10 years. Good times.

I've always been curious about Edinburgh though!

-Becs
Old Feb 21st 2005, 7:06 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Becs
Crete is nice, but I'm biased towards the mainland We lived outside Athens for 10 years. Good times.

I've always been curious about Edinburgh though!

-Becs
What was that about warm all year 'round, Becs?
Old Feb 22nd 2005, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Jacaranda
Have you ever thought about Antalya, Turkey. The ancient roman town of Side is particularly nice and a lot of europeans have decided to settle there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.