Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Comfortably numb......

Old Sep 4th 2010, 5:31 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Comfortably numb......

...........which apart from being one of the best songs in the history of time, its also the way I intend to feel when I finish this wine bottle!

It's my thread, so I'm welcome in it, so that's a good start. My best friend is also welcome in it although he will go when he sees the title. I'm sure his horses will drag their wagon along this way shortly......if they don't I may send them to France labelled "best served with a good red wine".
Anybody else that wants to drop in and post in it is welcome too ..........

I intend to post loads of chat, drivel, inane thoughts, drunken ramblings and whinges in it, with maybe the occasional so if anyone is likely to be offended by any of this I suggest they stop reading now. Don't whinge to me about it cos the music is too loud for me to hear you, so I'm afraid you'll have to tell someone who cares. (however, see below )
So if you would like to join me and post loads of drivel, inane thoughts, drunken ramblings and whinges, and maybe the occasional in here, then please feel free.................

And before anyone asks, I couldn't pass IELTS in a month of Wednesdays, I am totally unskilled, I cannot read the minds of DIAC case officers even though I possess a crystal ball, and my timeline is below

November 2002 Decided to move south
May 29th 2003 9.15am Applied for visa
May 29th 2003 9.30am Application being processed further
May 29th 2003 9.45am Internal checks being made
May 29th 2003 10.00am Visa granted
Halloweén 2003 Moved south
Christmas 2003 Woke up and thought WTF
September 4th 2010 Still thinking WTF

PS I'm Welsh and proud of it!

PPS Any reports generated via this thread will self-destruct before they reach the nerve centre of BE

Last edited by Pollyana; Sep 4th 2010 at 6:46 am. Reason: cos I can, as often as I want
Old Sep 4th 2010, 5:34 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
...........which apart from being one of the best songs in the history of time, its also the way I intend to feel when I finish this wine bottle!

It's my thread, so I'm welcome in it, so that's a good start. My best friend is also welcome in it although he will go when he sees the title. I'm sure his horses will drag their wagon along this way shortly......if they don't I may send them to France labelled "best served with a good red wine".
Anybody else that wants to drop in and post in it is welcome too ..........

I intend to post loads of chat, drivel, inane thoughts, drunken ramblings and whinges in it, with maybe the occasional so if anyone is likely to be offended by any of this I suggest they stop reading now. Don't whinge to me about it cos the music is too loud for me to hear you, so I'm afraid you'll have to tell someone who cares. (however, see below )
So if you would like to join me and post loads of drivel, inane thoughts, drunken ramblings and whinges, and maybe the occasional in here, then please feel free.................

And before anyone asks, I couldn't pass IELTS in a month of Wednesdays, I am totally unskilled, I cannot read the minds of DIAC case officers even though I possess a crystal ball, and my timeline is below

November 2002 Decided to move south
May 29th 2003 9.15am Applied for visa
May 29th 2003 9.30am Application being processed further
May 29th 2003 Internal checks being made
May 29th 2003 10.00am Visa granted
Halloweén 2003 Moved south
Christmas 2003 Woke up and thought WTF
September 4th 2010 Still thinking WTF

PS I'm Welsh and proud of it!

PPS Any reports generated via this thread will self-destruct before they reach the nerve centre of BE
There was me thinking this thread was going to be about Bernie's favourite sexual experience
Old Sep 4th 2010, 5:49 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm just glad you corrected the mis-spelling of comfortable, because otherwise I'd have had to have pointed it out.
Old Sep 4th 2010, 5:52 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

polly you can talk some pish when yir sober, stay aff that wine lol
Old Sep 4th 2010, 6:45 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Broad Shoulders
There was me thinking this thread was going to be about Bernie's favourite sexual experience
I wouldn't know about that, have to ask him.........

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
I'm just glad you corrected the mis-spelling of comfortable, because otherwise I'd have had to have pointed it out.
Looks fine to me, though I did say I couldn't pass IELTS................

Originally Posted by soapy©
polly you can talk some pish when yir sober, stay aff that wine lol
What makes you think I'm sober?
Old Sep 4th 2010, 7:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 4th 2010, 7:15 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Who was moaning?

Do they need TLAMing, nuking, bit of naval gunfire on their heads all possible for a small fee

or prehaps you should just cast a spell
Old Sep 4th 2010, 7:24 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

So there i was holed up in the hotel with these two welsh hookers whilst outside my BE detractors were kicking in the door and ah mmm bollox wrong thread:rol leyes:
Old Sep 4th 2010, 7:24 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
Who was moaning?

Do they need TLAMing, nuking, bit of naval gunfire on their heads all possible for a small fee

or prehaps you should just cast a spell
The curtain rail fell down on my cauldron this morning so I have to repair the crack first! Frightened the life out of me, I'd just fallen asleep after reading all the quake reports from Christchurch and next thing I know there's this almighty crash and the whole unti shook I thought either we'd had a quake too or bernie has parachuted in and landed on the roof

Some naval gunfire might be good.......are your fees reasonable? I can pay in £ $ or beer?
Old Sep 4th 2010, 7:25 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
So there i was holed up in the hotel with these two welsh hookers whilst outside my BE detractors were kicking in the door and ah mmm bollox wrong thread
Only two? Did the other one leave early?
Old Sep 4th 2010, 7:28 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

The curtain rail fell down on my cauldron this morning so I have to repair the crack first! Frightened the life out of me, I'd just fallen asleep after reading all the quake reports from Christchurch and next thing I know there's this almighty crash and the whole unti shook I thought either we'd had a quake too or bernie has parachuted in and landed on the roof

Some naval gunfire might be good.......are your fees reasonable? I can pay in £ $ or beer?
for you? Can per shell of 4.5" slab per TLAM and 3 slabs per Trident ok the last might be a bit of overkill

time to take kids to football and I get a bacon sarnie
Old Sep 4th 2010, 7:29 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah she was due on BE for a moan,as if she didn't moan enough in the hotel room
Old Sep 4th 2010, 7:30 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
for you? Can per shell of 4.5" slab per TLAM and 3 slabs per Trident ok the last might be a bit of overkill

time to take kids to football and I get a bacon sarnie
Sounds quite reasonable...I'm sure we can come to an arrangement! Never said that to a sailor before

Enjoy the bacon sarnie, sure you'll be back later and we'll talk trident
Old Sep 4th 2010, 7:30 am
I'm Old Gregg!

Broad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond reputeBroad Shoulders has a reputation beyond repute

by "Welsh hookers" I think he meant sheep
Old Sep 4th 2010, 7:31 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Yeah she was due on BE for a moan,as if she didn't moan enough in the hotel room

Welsh hooker, don't you mean nice fluffy sheep

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.