Police Clearnce Certificate from Pakistan

Old Oct 24th 2009, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

imblogger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Police Clearnce Certificate from Pakistan

Hi,
I would like to know from where to make police clearance certificate in Pakistan ? I m from Karachi
Old Oct 24th 2009, 9:54 pm
Just Joined

jeany123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Police Clearnce Certificate from Pakistan

Originally Posted by imblogger
Hi,
I would like to know from where to make police clearance certificate in Pakistan ? I m from Karachi
Hellow there, You have to go to the TPO (Town Police Office) and ask them for the concern DSP. You may go to the to the concerned DSP and they will give you a form which you have to fill up and return to them. Officially the DSP office is responsibel for sending your form to the TPO and thereafter forward the form to your area Police Station. If you grease their hands, they give you the form so that you may take it to the TPO and thereafter to the area P.S. (It will save you a lot of time). Anyways, your area P.S will ask you to bring two of your neighbours havaing an address on thier NIC which matches with the area you live in. They conerned Police Officer will then record the statement of those two wintnesses (He will definatley expect something from you say 200, 300 or may be 400). Once this is over, you have to take back the form to TPO and they will return the said form to DPS for issuance of your Police Clearance Certificate. Thats it. I spend approx 300-400 to get one in around 7-8 days. Hope this will help.
Best of Luck
Old Oct 24th 2009, 11:34 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
Why is it difficult for people to find this stuff? It's clearly accesible on the DIAC site. http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/char...cter-penal.pdf

PAKISTAN
Relevant document – ‘Police certificate’
Apply in person or by mail
Citizens and resident non-citizensDistrict
Superintendent of Police
Non-citizen non-residents nearest Pakistan mission
At according to place of (former) residence
Provide: Citizens ID card
Resident non-citizens residence permit
Non-resident non-citizens details of addresses and
periods of residence
Form obtained at local police station. If not available,
letter may be accepted
Old Oct 25th 2009, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

imblogger is an unknown quantity at this point

HI
thanks for your quick response. Well I have seen this link and I visited Karachi Police station but they said we don't know any thing about this certificate.
This statement made me confuse Anyhow I will appreciate if someone can guide me whom to be visit in police station?
Old Oct 25th 2009, 11:12 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

HI
thanks for your quick response. Well I have seen this link and I visited Karachi Police station but they said we don't know any thing about this certificate.
This statement made me confuse Anyhow I will appreciate if someone can guide me whom to be visit in police station?
Certainly you are not the only person in Karachi who has needed a police clearance for immigration. Take a printout of the page with you to show it to them. If they say they don't know what you're talking about ask to talk to someone else.