Mandurah

Old Apr 24th 2012, 5:56 am
Just Joined

Guptanv is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mandurah

Hi,

We have applied for 475 Visa, through internet searching the place we are heading is Mandurah.Any inputs how is the place?

Sure I have searched for school.. have son (11) and daughter (15)

Tc
Old Apr 24th 2012, 6:15 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mandurah

Originally Posted by Guptanv
Hi,

We have applied for 475 Visa, through internet searching the place we are heading is Mandurah.Any inputs how is the place?

Sure I have searched for school.. have son (11) and daughter (15)

Tc
I personally don't think much of the place but many on here like it. It has everything you need for normal living and an excellent train link to Perth.

There are worse places to live that's for sure
Old Apr 24th 2012, 6:19 am
Just Joined

Thank you Amazulu for your inputs.

SO where do you think should we head... keeping in mind to follow visa restriction for 475 Visa.

Getting job is what is on my mind for areas I am searching.. it may not be the belong to my profession in the starting.. but decent job that can take care of rent and living.

Any suggestion where to head for?

Regards
Old Apr 24th 2012, 6:39 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Amazulu for your inputs.

SO where do you think should we head... keeping in mind to follow visa restriction for 475 Visa.

Getting job is what is on my mind for areas I am searching.. it may not be the belong to my profession in the starting.. but decent job that can take care of rent and living.

Any suggestion where to head for?

Regards
You may like Mandurah - you really need to check it out for yourself. It all depends on your budget. Parts of the western suburbs are very nice but can be very expensive. I live in the hills to the east and love it there, but you may not
Old Apr 24th 2012, 6:45 am
Just Joined

Western suburbs or hills to the east , my focus is more on jobs.
I am really checking out internet and other information on place where I can get job and pull out expense for rent and living.

So how far is this place from perth where you live and any comments on type of jobs?
Old Apr 24th 2012, 6:59 am
Proudly Deplorable

Western suburbs or hills to the east , my focus is more on jobs.
I am really checking out internet and other information on place where I can get job and pull out expense for rent and living.

So how far is this place from perth where you live and any comments on type of jobs?
My drive is 30mins to where I work in the city and I work in engineering in the mining industry.

I don't know what you do for a living.
Old Apr 24th 2012, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

Been in Mandurah 4 years and love it. It allows me to have a nice house in a very good suburb for what I would get a one bedroom apartment for in Perth. Added bonus is I am only meters from the beach which is important for us.

Perth is an easy 50 min train ride that costs a few dollars and the city has everything I need.

For jobs, it depends on what you do.
Old Apr 24th 2012, 8:12 am
Just Joined

Thank you verystormy & Amazulu.

By profession I am Training Manager (IT, BPO, KPO etc kind of training department handling)

So really cannot figure out if I get same profession job in Mandurah. If not then I have to search standby jobs till i get one.

Till I do not get my own profession job, I have to work on standby jobs.. do not know even if they are available in Mandurah...
Old Apr 24th 2012, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know much about your industry, though there are several IT and other training organizations in the area.

Are you allowed to work in Perth?

Mandurah is very much a water place with lots of people owning boats or spending time fishing, surfing, crabbing and things. Stunning foreshore and marina areas.
Old Apr 24th 2012, 9:35 am
Just Joined

No verystormy according to my 475 visa i cannot work in Perth CBD Area.
Can only work in regional areas around perth.

This is why I selected Mandurah.. else Bunburry.

May be I can get work on boat or something...
Old Apr 24th 2012, 10:32 am
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute

Look on seek.com.

Mandurah is quite notorious for unemployment
Old Apr 24th 2012, 10:50 am
Just Joined

Thank you EvannTel,

I did check seek.com and other website... you are very true.

My main home work in around cities where I can get a job that can even pay small in return.

I was also checking for Albany.
Old Apr 24th 2012, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

richie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to all

hi, we are also looking at locating to mandurah as homes seem to be a lot cheaper there and having visited it a year ago we liked what we saw (foreshore area), what are the best suburbs for schooling etc
cheers
Old Apr 24th 2012, 11:57 am
Just Joined

Thanx Richie,

SO you work in Mandurah..?
Old Apr 24th 2012, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

richie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to allrichie penn is a name known to all

no, we have a 176 ss visa and are moving to w.a in august, we liked mandurah when we visited it last year and wondered if anyone had advice on surburbs

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.