Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > France
Reload this Page >

Limousin Runners

Limousin Runners

Old Apr 15th 2012, 7:53 am
Just Joined

Stocksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Limousin Runners

Hi All, new to forum. Heading to Haute-Vienne at the end of May for a family holiday/rec trip as thinking of moving over in the near future. I have a race on my return back to UK at beginning of June and wondered if anyone knew of any races in Limousin I can take part in to experience and keep ticking over?
Thanks
Old Apr 15th 2012, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: North Kessock, Ross-shire Scotland and Treignac France
Scots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to allScots in Treignac is a name known to all
Default Re: Limousin Runners

What kind of race ?

Some events offer a choice of cycling , walking , running. I haven't come accross any tri. athlon type events, Most of the events are between 14th July and 15th August.
Old Apr 18th 2012, 9:49 am
Just Joined

Stocksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the reply, it would running races I was after. Think there is a marathon in Poitiers but its the week before I arrive so was wondering if anyone knew of any smaller local races. Not to worry, I'm sure there will be plenty of places for me to see alone.
Old Apr 18th 2012, 9:30 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stocksie
Thanks for the reply, it would running races I was after. Think there is a marathon in Poitiers but its the week before I arrive so was wondering if anyone knew of any smaller local races. Not to worry, I'm sure there will be plenty of places for me to see alone.
Welcome to the Forum, If you get any issues give me a shout, Or Admin and Mitzyboy