The KIWI BAR

Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute
Talking The KIWI BAR

Hi guys just noticed you didn't have a bar, the barbie has one and so does the maple leaf .

A lot of people find them great just for general chit chat as well as having a drink or two .
having had a quick flick through the NZ forum i thought maybe Danny f would be make a good host/ bar man
Any way the bar is stocked and ready to go have fun
Mandy
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of
Default Re: Kiwi Bar

Originally Posted by geordie mandy
Hi guys just noticed you didn't have a bar, the barbie has one and so does the maple leaf .

A lot of people find them great just for general chit chat as well as having a drink or two .
having had a quick flick through the NZ forum i thought maybe Danny f would be make a good host/ bar man
Any way the bar is stocked and ready to go have fun
Mandy
Bugger it's quiet tonight. Nice place though, very attractive pseudo 80's punk decor. Can I get a pint of Carlsberg please?
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StevieB
Bugger it's quiet tonight. Nice place though, very attractive pseudo 80's punk decor. Can I get a pint of Carlsberg please?

Coming up

Just need a few more bods and you will have to fight for seats
Mandy
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:35 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

give it time laddy, its early yet. I'll have scotch please barman.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:37 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jac&Adie
Gracious, it's dim in here, should suit me very well. Evening Adie, Mandy - Steven if you're here and I'm here, who is watching the girl?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i shall leave you the bottle and a glass help yourself
I need to serve in the barbie bar
i shall pop in from time to time have fun
Mandy
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Coming up

Just need a few more bods and you will have to fight for seats
Mandy
So, you just standing in or are you the new barmaid? My wife doesn't understand me you know..shit, I don't know if she's logged in..hang on...bugger she is! Hello dear!

The girl's next door three word storying!!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:38 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Do what I've done, I've smuggled in my own white wine in a washed out water bottle in my humbug (yes, I did mean to spell it like that) am now sat in dark corner (hides the bags under your eyes) drinking for free, perusing the clientele! Ewwww?!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:38 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

So, you just standing in or are you the new barmaid? My wife doesn't understand me you know..shit, I don't know if she's logged in..hang on...bugger she is! Hello dear!
Ah, doesn't this take you back - I'll have 21 pints of lager please Steven.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

just standing in for now, i help run the bar in the barbie
Mandy
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:39 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light

i shall leave you the bottle and a glass help yourself
I need to serve in the barbie bar
i shall pop in from time to time have fun
Mandy
I like the sound of this place , just don't tell the wife
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

I like the sound of this place , just don't tell the wife
21 pintos it is my love. Surprised the Big D hasn't been in for a swift one yet. Can't see him staying on the serving side of the bar though!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:43 pm
conquering the world!

21 pintos it is my love. Surprised the Big D hasn't been in for a swift one yet. Can't see him staying on the serving side of the bar though!
(wiping foam moustache on sleeve) Right, Off to work, see you later
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:48 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karonious
(wiping foam moustache on sleeve) Right, Off to work, see you later
Tony Blair & David Blunkett walked into the bar a minute ago. Loads of people kept walking up to David Blunketts' dog and lifting it's tail up, having a look and walking away again. After several people had done this, Tony Blair walked up to the bar and said to Mandy;
"Why do people keep walking up to our table, lifting the dog's tail to have a look and then walking away again?"

Mandy replied;

"They'd been told there was a dog in here with two arseholes."

Boom, boom!!!
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Tony Blair & David Blunkett walked into the bar a minute ago. Loads of people kept walking up to David Blunketts' dog and lifting it's tail up, having a look and walking away again. After several people had done this, Tony Blair walked up to the bar and said to Mandy;
"Why do people keep walking up to our table, lifting the dog's tail to have a look and then walking away again?"

Mandy replied;

"They'd been told there was a dog in here with two arseholes."

Boom, boom!!!
LOL but thash mebbe cosh i've bin heeer so long....hic!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.