Panel Doctors in Melbourne CBD?

Old Apr 24th 2009, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

EdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really nice
Default Panel Doctors in Melbourne CBD?

Hi,

Had a look on the immi website but there doesn't seem to be a list of Panel Doctors to use while you're applying in Australia. Can anyone point me in the direction of a list of panel docs based in Melbourne and give me some idea how much I should expect to pay for 2 adults?

Cheers,

Edna
Old Apr 24th 2009, 3:59 am
Forum Regular

wullieb1 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Panel Doctors in Melbourne CBD?

Originally Posted by EdnaAverage
Hi,

Had a look on the immi website but there doesn't seem to be a list of Panel Doctors to use while you're applying in Australia. Can anyone point me in the direction of a list of panel docs based in Melbourne and give me some idea how much I should expect to pay for 2 adults?

Cheers,

Edna
You need to use these guy's

http://www.hsagroup.com.au/visa_medi...pointment.html
Old Apr 24th 2009, 4:02 am
Forum Regular

slippery30 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wullieb1
u have to use hsa group...they are in CBD..it costs around $250/ person
Old Apr 24th 2009, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

wullieb1 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by slippery30
u have to use hsa group...they are in CBD..it costs around $250/ person
Where did you get those prices??

I've just added up the costs and it totals $359 for all the tests.
Old Apr 24th 2009, 4:07 am
Forum Regular

EdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really niceEdnaAverage is just really nice

Cheers, nearly $400 is a bargain, ones we did previously in the UK were about 250 QUID each!
Old Apr 24th 2009, 4:17 am
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all

I booked meds last week in Sydney, was $217 for single person, Visa Medical Exam incl. Bloodtest, Xray and photo

Sylvia
Old Apr 24th 2009, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wullieb1
Where did you get those prices??

I've just added up the costs and it totals $359 for all the tests.
Not everyone needs to do all the tests..u dont need to do Hepititus tests etc...i think all tests are only required for those applicants who are in health or teaching profession
Old May 8th 2009, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks all, meds completed today but not sure where the results should be sent? HSA didn't seem to know either and offered to send them to either Adelaide or Melbourne! I chose the former as that's where the 176 is being processed. I found their lack of knowledge a bit worrying as they do all of the medicals in Melbourne.

Are meds only sent to HOC in Sydney if they're done OUTSIDE Australia?

Also, as we're state sponsored, if they have to go to HOC, will they be processed in lodgement order rather than as a priority ahead of say any non CSL/non MODL 175 applicants?

Cheers,

Edna

PS go for one of last 'appointments' rather than first thing as it's less busy and thus quicker. Either way, don't think you have an appointment, you'll be queuing and waiting there for hours!
Old May 8th 2009, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

[QUOTE=EdnaAverage;7552631]Thanks all, meds completed today but not sure where the results should be sent? HSA didn't seem to know either and offered to send them to either Adelaide or Melbourne! I chose the former as that's where the 176 is being processed. I found their lack of knowledge a bit worrying as they do all of the medicals in Melbourne.

Are meds only sent to HOC in Sydney if they're done OUTSIDE Australia?

Also, as we're state sponsored, if they have to go to HOC, will they be processed in lodgement order rather than as a priority ahead of say any non CSL/non MODL 175 applicants?

Cheers,

There seems to be lot of confusion regarding on-shore medicals...i too was confused after taking medicals at hsa in melbourne.

well the final and the correct answer is that u dont need to do anything, the results are sent electronically to DIAC. HSA will post u sealed envelops, u just keep them unopened!!.

also dont send them to HOC,,HOC only processes off-shore medicals.
the best part of confusion is that HSA, HOC and DIAC helpline all say different things!!...HSA told me to post medicals to Adelaide, HOC told me to send medicals to them!!...