lmo processing time Saskatchewan

Old Sep 25th 2012, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

biddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud of
Default lmo processing time Saskatchewan

So I had a search and there are no recent threads, has anyone got an LMO in sask recently? Or know what time line they are running on currently.
Old Sep 25th 2012, 7:22 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: lmo processing time Saskatchewan

Depends, if it's an accelerated LMO then 10 working days or less, if not then 12-16 weeks seems to be about the norm.

HTH.
Old Sep 25th 2012, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

alexx.bg is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I want to know too how long does it take to obtain a LMO in Saskatchewan. Last time it took my employer about 5-6 weeks. But I am not so sure now. A recent update would be nice though

Alex
Old Sep 27th 2012, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

AlmostThere12 has a reputation beyond reputeAlmostThere12 has a reputation beyond reputeAlmostThere12 has a reputation beyond reputeAlmostThere12 has a reputation beyond reputeAlmostThere12 has a reputation beyond reputeAlmostThere12 has a reputation beyond reputeAlmostThere12 has a reputation beyond reputeAlmostThere12 has a reputation beyond reputeAlmostThere12 has a reputation beyond reputeAlmostThere12 has a reputation beyond reputeAlmostThere12 has a reputation beyond repute

Ours was a non-accelerated one & it took 5 weeks. The timescales state 6 weeks though but apparently they have updated the process so should be quicker now(not sure I believe that though!). Ours was applied for in July & received at the end of August (this year and a Saskatchewan employer).

Good luck.

Last edited by AlmostThere12; Sep 27th 2012 at 8:47 pm. Reason: missed a bit
Old Sep 27th 2012, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

biddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud ofbiddyk8 has much to be proud of

thats good to hear almost there. Our employer called yesterday and was told currently running 10 weeks. Hopefully be a bit quicker been in 5 weeks already.
Old Sep 28th 2012, 2:10 pm
Collector of Junk!

missieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud ofmissieleah has much to be proud of

I keep logging into my application to see has my "status" changed... only one week in and its driving me mad already!