Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Sample referene letter for SAP consultant applying for PR (Australia)

Sample referene letter for SAP consultant applying for PR (Australia)

Old Apr 3rd 2012, 7:02 am
Just Joined

nish_p007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Sample referene letter for SAP consultant applying for PR (Australia)

Hello,

I am planning to apply for a PR for Australia.
Need some sample reference letters.

Thanks
Nishant
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sample referene letter for SAP consultant applying for PR (Australia)

I'm planning on printing my own money, need some samples of some plates.

Cushty
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 8:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sample referene letter for SAP consultant applying for PR (Australia)

Originally Posted by nish_p007
Hello,

I am planning to apply for a PR for Australia.
Need some sample reference letters.

Thanks
Nishant
You don't need to write a reference letter, your employers do and I am sure they have done it before. There are somethings that should be included and these are set out on the immigration website; dates, hours, salary, duties from top of my head.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 9:17 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tr1boy
I'm planning on printing my own money, need some samples of some plates.

Cushty
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 9:21 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
You don't need to write a reference letter, your employers do and I am sure they have done it before. There are somethings that should be included and these are set out on the immigration website; dates, hours, salary, duties from top of my head.
Yes i have got letter but it doesnt describe the details of the tasks done during the employment.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 9:26 am

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes i have got letter but it doesnt describe the details of the tasks done during the employment.
Then you need to go back to your boss/HR & ask them to include the information they've omitted. DIAC aren't going to take your word for it. It needs to be done by your employer.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 9:36 am
Just Joined

The Org/Companies will not create a one , i need to give them the contents if they find the contents within their HR policies then they will approve it and provide with letter on the companies letter head. So i am looking forward if I can get a sample reference letter for a SAP professional , it would be helpful in creatng mine.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 9:43 am

The Org/Companies will not create a one , i need to give them the contents if they find the contents within their HR policies then they will approve it and provide with letter on the companies letter head. So i am looking forward if I can get a sample reference letter for a SAP professional , it would be helpful in creatng mine.
You've said that you already have a letter (that doesn't have all the details you require), so presumably they've done one for you, or did you write that one?

Surely you know what your job description & duties are? Then tell your bosses what they are & ask them to print it for you.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 10:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Bikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond reputeBikergirl has a reputation beyond repute

My husband is in the process of writing his duties and other relevant details up, with a view to emailing them to the company and ask them to verify and transfer to their headed paper if they are a true reflection. I would do it for him as its quicker, but he is the only one who knows
what he did/does so no-one else can do it for him

You know what your job was/is, what your responsibilities were/are, and you already have the dates etc so you are on the way. Start with your CV for your experience etc if you need some reminders of what you have done in the past.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 10:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

You don't need a "sample reference letter". You need to write down your duties, you must know what you do.
Old Apr 3rd 2012, 10:53 am
Just Joined

Thanks guys for the response .