Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > The Maple Leaf
Reload this Page >

The Toon Army / EPL thread

The Toon Army / EPL thread

Old Dec 16th 2007, 4:06 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Toon Army / EPL thread

I've had a good few PM's from Geordie expats and would-be expats since I adopted Big Al as a sig-pic.

Posty on here for all things Toon related or general EPL chatteriness.

Schoolboy error by Cech there, Arse 1 Chel$ea O HT.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 1:33 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Toon Army / EPL thread

Well this one isn't as popular as the State of Emergency thread, is it?

Give it time. Like the Toon, it's a Sleeping Giant and a Massive Thread which has The Best Fans in the World.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 1:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Try the Locker Room?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 1:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

clynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to beholdclynnog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
I've had a good few PM's from Geordie expats and would-be expats since I adopted Big Al as a sig-pic.

If you've adopted Big Al as you sig, can you do one of his innovative post goal celebrations and prove to be as rivetting a half time commentator as he has proven to be.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 2:11 pm

hot wasabi peas is an unknown quantity at this point

My contribution to this thread:
Attached Images  
Old Dec 17th 2007, 3:10 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by hot wasabi peas;
My contribution to this thread:
Very nice. Beats playing that Italian burd at left back.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 3:12 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by Biiiiink;
Try the Locker Room?
Yeabut. This is for Toon fans in Canada or on their way to Canada. (If that's allowed O Mighty One).
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:18 pm
Binned by Muderators

JonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond reputeJonboyE has a reputation beyond repute

I used to watch Newcastle regularly when I was a youngster. My Uncle was (and still is) a season ticket holder and before he had his own kids I was the best excuse he had. This was back in the days of Wyn Davies and Pop Robson.

I moved to South London when I was 19 and sort of adopted Crystal Palace.

Sorry.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

http://fanchants.com/football-songs/...d-flag-flying/

Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

Up the Everton!! Must admit, can't wait to go to a few Toronto FC games this year, my english mates tell me it's like the atmosphere back in Britain in the 80s!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:35 pm
Assimilated Pauper

dbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond reputedbd33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mc_dub
Up the Everton!! Must admit, can't wait to go to a few Toronto FC games this year, my english mates tell me it's like the atmosphere back in Britain in the 80s!
Racist chants, darts in the eye, sharpened pennies? I'll dig out me tonic suit.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

mc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud ofmc_dub has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dbd33
Racist chants, darts in the eye, sharpened pennies? I'll dig out me tonic suit.
ID has a lot to answer for!! Nah, there was one muppet who chucked a beer bottle onto the pitch, the whole stand pointed him out as they don't want the authorities to ban alcohol or that because of a few wannabe-casuals
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mc_dub
ID has a lot to answer for!! Nah, there was one muppet who chucked a beer bottle onto the pitch, the whole stand pointed him out as they don't want the authorities to ban alcohol or that because of a few wannabe-casuals
BYKER GROVE!!!!!!
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:25 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by JonboyE;
I used to watch Newcastle regularly when I was a youngster. My Uncle was (and still is) a season ticket holder and before he had his own kids I was the best excuse he had. This was back in the days of Wyn Davies and Pop Robson.

I moved to South London when I was 19 and sort of adopted Crystal Palace.

Sorry.
I too am of a certain age. Wyn "You've not seen nothing like the Mighty Wyn" Davies and Pop Robson? Them woz the days.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 6:26 pm
Born again atheist

Originally Posted by britishvixen21;
BYKER GROVE!!!!!!
Goodness me! Are you from Byker?

<runs away and hides>

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.